• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Huh!

Reaction score
nowadays am working on me evaluation statement of history so just need an adequate example
u can giv for the question for regional languages [14]
if i support punjabi or lets say sindhi so how am i gonna justify any one of them

Reaction score
other thing is dis i hav to give pprs in may so tell me if i do sec 1 and 2 in history, will it be sufficient ?
wud i be able to attempt 3 ques's

Reaction score
has anyone ever used the workbooks accompanied by the pakstudies books of huma naz and nigel kelly? if so r they effective ?

Reaction score
has anyone ever used the workbooks accompanied by the pakstudies books of huma naz and nigel kelly? if so r they effective ?
I have that map wali book which comes with Huma naz (geo) n honestly I just filled the 1st 2 pages n neva touched it again :p not very useful, I think

Reaction score
it realy helpd out for me....thou not betr then tht past papers at this time...
:p
any last minute tip for islamiat ?
the thing wich me my A*.......references!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one simply cannot emphasis much to underline itz importance... :D
other thing is dis i hav to give pprs in may so tell me if i do sec 1 and 2 in history, will it be sufficient ?
wud i be able to attempt 3 ques's
it will be a bit risky....but u can...but no need to take the risk i gues? :p

Reaction score
it realy helpd out for me....thou not betr then tht past papers at this time...
:p

the thing wich me my A*.......references!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one simply cannot emphasis much to underline itz importance... :D

it will be a bit risky....but u can...but no need to take the risk i gues? :p
thnx

Reaction score
wat do u ppl say is may/june seesion easy or oct/nov
im apperaing in may/june2013

Reaction score
Come on ppl i need help! ive asked so many questions but rarely dey r answered!
(SAARAI PAK STUDIES OR ISLAMIAT KAI EXPERTS(A*'s) YAHAAN MUTWAJAA HOAIN! PLZ! :D)
from my experience i can tell youread nigel kelly for b and c type questions and nigel smith if i am not wrong for a type. it contains such minute info and mind you they give you many a type question you have no clue about :/ . islamiat without refrences all you can achieve (by luck) is a B so dont risk it memorize them

Reaction score
from my experience i can tell youread nigel kelly for b and c type questions and nigel smith if i am not wrong for a type. it contains such minute info and mind you they give you many a type question you have no clue about :/ . islamiat without refrences all you can achieve (by luck) is a B so dont risk it memorize them
thnks i better consult kellyl and smith both i guess

Reaction score
thnks i better consult kellyl and smith both i guess
read smith for information not available in kelly as a type questions are most tricky to manage in time as they have least marks but require instant answers for correct time managment and goodluck to all :) .
i found oct/nov exams to be easier! and im appearing in m/j '13 too... :/
it depends on what areas you are strong on. if your section 1 is strong and it came it would become easy otherwise become hard