• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How's everyone doing?

Reaction score
With AS levels and A levels coming up in a few weeks, I'd like to know how everyone's preparations are going, if only to console myself about the fact I haven't even begun studying...........

Reaction score
My teacher said that students with no prior practice can get a passing grade in practicals since its mostly about manipulating the apparatus and following instructions.
Do work on the theory mate, best of luck.

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if its a good idea to take past paper sessions of all three of my science subjects?

Reaction score
My teacher said that students with no prior practice can get a passing grade in practicals since its mostly about manipulating the apparatus and following instructions.
Do work on the theory mate, best of luck.
Actually, I've done pretty horribly at any practical session we've had so far. Its been............ discouraging to say the least. Nevertheless good luck to you and your cousin mate. I'll try to stop watching anime now.

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if its a good idea to take past paper sessions of all three of my science subjects?
Actually, my teachers recommend going through the marking schemes of past papers of almost any subject in order to see exactly what Cambridge Examiners expect. My chemistry teachers continue to persist and, I will not lie, its been more helpful then continuously revising theory topics.
Just Try not to by heart the marking schemes though.

Reaction score
Actually, my teachers recommend going through the marking schemes of past papers of almost any subject in order to see exactly what Cambridge Examiners expect. My chemistry teachers continue to persist and, I will not lie, its been more helpful then continuously revising theory topics.
Just Try not to by heart the marking schemes though.
I've tried the marking schemes, but they're so confusing! I hardly understand what they're saying....

Reaction score
Actually, I've done pretty horribly at any practical session we've had so far. Its been............ discouraging to say the least. Nevertheless good luck to you and your cousin mate. I'll try to stop watching anime now.

Oh well, you can do well in other papers to make up for (I hope not) a bad p3. I already cleared my alevels, on a gap year right now and it feels really good.
PS : Which anime if I may ask?

Reaction score
I've tried the marking schemes, but they're so confusing! I hardly understand what they're saying....
Marking scheme briefly outlines absolutely necessary points. Designated marks follow the point for which they are allotted. If you've read any Cambridge Endorsed Textbook, I suggest framing these points similar to how these textbooks frame them. There is a sort of guidebook that shows exactly what these codes (As you may have noticed, several points are usually followed by C, A or R, among others) may refer to. I'll send you a link if I can find it.

Reaction score
Oh well, you can do well in other papers to make up for (I hope not) a bad p3. I already cleared my alevels, on a gap year right now and it feels really good.
PS : Which anime if I may ask?
Sadly, I'm still stuck in AS Levels........ How's having a gap year by the way?
In terms of anime.......following One piece and Fairy Tail, actively watching Log Horizon, patiently waiting for Attack on Titan and............:cautious:.........High School DXD................:LOL:

Reaction score
Marking scheme briefly outlines absolutely necessary points. Designated marks follow the point for which they are allotted. If you've read any Cambridge Endorsed Textbook, I suggest framing these points similar to how these textbooks frame them. There is a sort of guidebook that shows exactly what these codes (As you may have noticed, several points are usually followed by C, A or R, among others) may refer to. I'll send you a link if I can find it.
ok, but wouldn't it help a lot by taking past paper sessions?

Reaction score
ok, but wouldn't it help a lot by taking past paper sessions?

Well..........yep. That's what I do...... I guess. Just writing gibberish is a mistake a made one too many times though. I suggest you do what you think is best, cause in the end you only have yourself to rely on. But don't attempt to completely finish the books, it puts too much strain on yourself.

Reaction score
Sadly, I'm still stuck in AS Levels........ How's having a gap year by the way?
In terms of anime.......following One piece and Fairy Tail, actively watching Log Horizon, patiently waiting for Attack on Titan and............:cautious:.........High School DXD................:LOL:

Gap year is heaven. :p Gap year is love. I seriously needed a break.
One piece is going awesome at the moment, they finally made it to dolfy vs luffy. :D

Reaction score
Gap year is heaven. :p Gap year is love. I seriously needed a break.
One piece is going awesome at the moment, they finally made it to dolfy vs luffy. :D
I know right? Last month was kinda bad though..... all the postponing and all. BUT ITS BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Well..........yep. That's what I do...... I guess. Just writing gibberish is a mistake a made one too many times though. I suggest you do what you think is best, cause in the end you only have yourself to rely on. But don't attempt to completely finish the books, it puts too much strain on yourself.
ok thanks! Can you suggest any good teachers to take the past paper sessions from?

i want to take sir Javed Sulehri's phy which is from 5-7, but sir KRC's is the same in bridge!