• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS THE ENGLISH EXAM (0510) -- GENERAL DISCUSSION

How hard did you find the exam to be

• very easy

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • easy

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • medium

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • challenging

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • hard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey guys,

today we just had our english as a second language P21 exam.I found some of the notes to be challenging otherwise it was relatively easy.this thread is for open discussion about the exam,how did you find it and what was the hardest part for you ? feel free to discuss anything about the exam.

Reaction score
Hey guys,

today we just had our english as a second language P21 exam.I found some of the notes to be challenging otherwise it was relatively easy.this thread is for open discussion about the exam,how did you find it and what was the hardest part for you ? feel free to discuss anything about the exam.
hi guys .need the speaking bullet points

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I did 22 paper it was easy

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure which question was it, but it's somewhere from reading comprehension section
Just read the questions carefully :) The essays part were quite easy, the topic given was quite open and general

Reaction score
the only thing that i found challenging was the note-taking..........first section otherwise the paper was quite easy and especially the topics were good
(I did 21 though)

Reaction score
a question and i hope i shall receive an answer:
in question 1/2 if my answer is somewhat lengthy and didnt want to exceed the line but I drew an arrow and wrote a word or two above it . will i lose marks ?
thanks in advance

Reaction score
a question and i hope i shall receive an answer:
in question 1/2 if my answer is somewhat lengthy and didnt want to exceed the line but I drew an arrow and wrote a word or two above it . will i lose marks ?
thanks in advance
I heard from my teacher that it depends on the examiner, if he/she is lenient, they would mark it as well
If it's a word or two, I don't think there would be any problem with it :)
Cheers :D