• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Physics Paper 42?

Reaction score
How was it guys. I thought it was pretty easy except for maybe the last part of the radioactivity question.

Reaction score
overall i would say it was good... i rocked question no. 12.. hahaha.... memorised it!! i would say 57 or so..

Reaction score
hey its really unfair that they have so many blank papers in between..i didnt read the last pasrt to q 12 and im feeling so sad..please tell me my chances of getting a* are not gone.:( considering the very difficult nuclear q.:(

Reaction score
oh don't worry.. the last question carried not so much of a high mark. the nuclear phy ques. sucked for a lot of people including me.. As long as u are confident nothing else will stop u from getting a*

lets hope everyone gets the fruits of their efforts! i think every person faced a difficulty in that question..either thy were unable to solve or were getting a very illogical answer..in such situations it is poosible that the question cud be removed..and everyones be given compensation mark

Reaction score
lets hope everyone gets the fruits of their efforts! i think every person faced a difficulty in that question..either thy were unable to solve or were getting a very illogical answer..in such situations it is poosible that the question cud be removed..and everyones be given compensation mark
oh really????? does tht happen? i did not knw tht..

Reaction score
yes..there were some past papers i did in which they had removed the part from the paper..something like that..i really hope that happens

Reaction score
It was quite difficult for me too, i actually started the paper by doing all the definitions and then started questions by questions
i sat down thinking so much about the radioactivity thing

then i did energy power time stuff,

idk if its right or wrong

but at least i wrote something

worked really bad

i just wish to get at least a B or C,