• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was p12 9701 2017

How was paper 12 9701 2017

• Easy...

• Mediocre

• tricky

• Hard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
How about the question on heterogeneous catalyst the choices were:
1 haber process
2 contact process
3 formation of so3 in atmosphere( something like that)

Reaction score
1. What was the compound in Q2 where you had to find 9.03 something particles of oxygen atoms?

2. There was an equilibrium question about Z and Y when the pressure was increased and temperature remained the same. What was it's answer

Reaction score
1. What was the compound in Q2 where you had to find 9.03 something particles of oxygen atoms?

2. There was an equilibrium question about Z and Y when the pressure was increased and temperature remained the same. What was it's answer

1 For me it was 0.75 mol of SO2, I think B was the answer
2 No change on Kp since temperature remained same

Reaction score

B for 1 A for 2

Reaction score
How are you guys preparing for phy P1,i did march 17 paper got 38.Dont feel like reading the book,any link for useful notes?

Reaction score
Well another one was in organic, a chlorine substituted hexagonal ring was to have one chiral center. What was it?

Reaction score
And the acid rain question's answer was A?
In which the first option was that oxides of sulfur and nitrogen contribute to acid rain.

Reaction score
What did you put for a question on pvc, on part B? There was something like does pvc molecule has n number of chiral carbon atoms.