• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Mathematics Paper 32 2015

What will be the GT?

• 45-49

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • 50-54

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • 55-59

Votes: 25 27.5%
  • 60-64

Votes: 28 30.8%
  • 65+

Votes: 11 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
The Gt will be 57 or so I believe.
The paper wasn't hard,just a bit confusing towards the end.
Doesn't anyone remember what they got for the binomial expansion?

Reaction score
The Gt will be 57 or so I believe.
The paper wasn't hard,just a bit confusing towards the end.
Doesn't anyone remember what they got for the binomial expansion?
True, confusing not hard.
I do remember but we're not allowed to discuss :cry:

Reaction score
Paper was quite lengthy and i messed up complex numbers and differential equations :/

Reaction score
I'll be uploading pics of all the answers of p3 this afternoon IA. So you guys can check on the thread. I'll post a link here too.

Reaction score
Remind me the differential equation someone. Don't remember having trouble with calculus.

Reaction score
Here is the thread guys. You can check all the answers and questions of P3 here..
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/maths-p3-2015-all-questions-and-answers.41479/
I made some stupid mistakes so mainly 9-12 marks to be lost in P3 and 2 or 3 marks max in paper 62 and I lost 19 marks in the two AS papers in November so total would be around 30-34 so do you think I can still get an A* because I am fearing that the curve would be so high this time and I may lose it :(

Reaction score
For the complex numbers, I assumed maximum angle from the negative x-axis. I clearly stated in the graph with an arrow that it is maximum from that axis, so how much marks will I get for it?