• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Mathematics Paper 32 2015

What will be the GT?

• 45-49

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • 50-54

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • 55-59

Votes: 25 27.5%
  • 60-64

Votes: 28 30.8%
  • 65+

Votes: 11 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I made such a blunder.... In complex forgot to add 90 with the angle I found in the diagram... Darn
Not sure if binomial is correct.... Idk if my plane equation is correct
But rest of the ppr was pretty easy according to me ....

Reaction score
Normal paper.. Grade Threshold will be around the usual 55marks area. Did a lot of a blunders and couldnt manage time. Will have to make up for it in S1

Reaction score
It was a tough paper, and that im saying because of the diffrential equation question. Rest was pretty easy and straightforward. But that damn diffrential equation ques! -_- Screw it!

Reaction score
Hmm I had to think about it quite a lot tbf
Dont worry dude. I found it easy only coz i studied vectors only the whole day before xD Nothing to feel bad about. We all have our weak areas. Be glad the ppr is over now :p

Reaction score
It was a tough paper, and that im saying because of the diffrential equation question. Rest was pretty easy and straightforward. But that damn diffrential equation ques! -_- Screw it!
I still can't believe I dropped marks in Question 6ii
My mind completely blocked
Do you think you lost the differential equation marks?

Reaction score
I still can't believe I dropped marks in Question 6ii
My mind completely blocked
Do you think you lost the differential equation marks?
Yes im def losing marks there. It was q9 btw, diffrential equation.

Reaction score
I got mind blocked too and lost so many easy marks and I couldnt manage time.
90% of the people I asked at my center said they did bad so I guess A will be around 50

Reaction score
I got mind blocked too and lost so many easy marks and I couldnt manage time.
90% of the people I asked at my center said they did bad so I guess A will be around 50
Same in mine. Not 50 but definitely 56-58. I'd be surprised if the gt was higher than 60 to be fair now that I think about it.
Simply a very very lengthy paper. Some questions required careful thinking and a tidy and direct approach, implying time was easy lost.

Reaction score
guys , i think i had made lot of blunders by doing careless mistakes, not because i didnt know how to do it but my mind was suddenly numb and blocked during exam.So I expect to lose about 20-25 marks.
anyone can explain to me how's the gt actually works? if we get ,for example b for p3 and score high in stats(p7) , does it means we still get grade b for overall paper? or does the high marks in p7 can compensate the marks lost in p3?

Reaction score
guys , i think i had made lot of blunders by doing careless mistakes, not because i didnt know how to do it but my mind was suddenly numb and blocked during exam.So I expect to lose about 20-25 marks.
anyone can explain to me how's the gt actually works? if we get ,for example b for p3 and score high in stats(p7) , does it means we still get grade b for overall paper? or does the high marks in p7 can compensate the marks lost in p3?
total marks scored only matters.

Reaction score
It was an average paper.. i did a tiny sign mistake in the differential equation due to which I wasn't able to prove the value for k. my value was the same but other way round.. how many marks do you think I'll lose for that? :/

Reaction score
really thanks alot,
then what's the point of stating in the gt the minimum marks to get an A for each component?
to know where you stand in each component
I had a D in a paper and a A in another ended up with a B
so from the individual paper grades you can say where you went wrong like i do know my D paper screwed it up for me thats what gt is there for each component

Reaction score
Paper was very easy compared to last year's paper. But I believe, it was lengthy. Expecting gt to be around 62 maximum.