• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Mathematics Paper 32 2015

What will be the GT?

• 45-49

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • 50-54

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • 55-59

Votes: 25 27.5%
  • 60-64

Votes: 28 30.8%
  • 65+

Votes: 11 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Guess was normal . Not too hard, not too easy. had to leave a 2 mark part cause didn't manage time well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Page 1 was easy, but page 2 :eek:, missed like 25-30marks :cry:
I know page 2 was very confusing. The differential equations required alot of working just for 2 marks. Integration had me thinking too but i managed get it right on in the end.

Reaction score
Sucked. Gonna get a B if lucky or a C in this particular paper. :( It was not extremely challenging compared to previous papers (though it did seem a bit more difficult), it's just that I got stumped for some reason in the differential equations question (which I never had any problem solving before), and I left 2 other major questions too, cause of not having studied complex numbers / vectors properly.

Then again I got an A in AS, so if I do S1 well I think I can still hope for an OK grade. Insha Allah.

Last edited:
Reaction score
EDIT: Have removed my comment due to 24 hours until discussion, will repost later

Reaction score
Dont discuss now :p this paper was already hard enoug. so lets not risk the gt staying high. If you discuss now some people might get an advantage due to time zone difference and will do good in the paper. its in our own benefit not to discuss it till 2pm tomorrow.
You're right. Sorry!

Reaction score
Dont discuss now :p this paper was already hard enoug. so lets not risk the gt staying high. If you discuss now some people might get an advantage due to time zone difference and will do good in the paper. its in our own benefit not to discuss it till 2pm tomorrow.
Edit the quote so my comment is not seen! Thanks