• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chemistry 34... Poll

How was Chemistry 34... Poll

• Total voters
Reaction score
i found it average!!!

I'll copy my reply in other thread. Found it ok but would have been very easy but I wasn't at ease.
My mind wasn't at ease but I hope I did Ok.

Before the practical, they told us to go to the toilet and I slipped and fell there :(. Wasn't hurt but got quite dirty and my socks were drenched. I could not concentrate properly after that.

I slipped again near the testube rack after salt analysis and broke 3 test tubes and spilt some stuff on my question paper. Nothing much as it was mostly colourless. They made me sign something saying that I broke it at the end:(. What about you guys? Will I lose marks for breaking things?

I was a bit stressed and nervous, but I think I did it ok
Also I cannot be sure about calculations, my mind wasn't at ease. Its really hard thinking about the question paper when you are drenched with toilet water and feeling dirty.:( I was also very embarrassed. Worst situation during an exam I ever had. Still I think I did well enough. Might have some silly calculation errors but my answers matched.

My feet were really paining from all the standing and the floor near my legs at this center was broken and uneven with crushed gravel kind of material near my seat and I was wearing rather high heels! Really hard to stand there in those shoes and I might have fallen because of that as well. Next time I'm not going for a practical in unknown center like that.