• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS BUSINESS P21 - DISCUSSION IN 24H

How much do you think you will score in p21

• Total voters
Reaction score
I have my Eco paper tmrw :<

I got done with my paper at 5 p. so I came and slept (around 7 p.m), it's 10 p.m and I just woke up :/

EDIT: Paper was very good. I think this was my best P2 ever :D. I chose the 2nd partner while some of my friends took the 3rd. Their reason was that more start up is required and 3rd partner can give just that. I know I have done one mistake, I forgot the definition of cost-plus >.<. Other than that it was a really, really good paper. Hopefully I get an A now, though if my papers really did go well then A* is a possibility. I would be surprised if I get one though.

Reaction score
I have my Eco paper tmrw :<

I got done with my paper at 5 p. so I came and slept (around 7 p.m), it's 10 p.m and I just woke up :/

EDIT: Paper was very good. I think this was my best P2 ever :D. I chose the 2nd partner while some of my friends took the 3rd. Their reason was that more start up is required and 3rd partner can give just that. I know I have done one mistake, I forgot the definition of cost-plus >.<. Other than that it was a really, really good paper. Hopefully I get an A now, though if my papers really did go well then A* is a possibility. I would be surprised if I get one though.
Mine was partner two too! There's more than just the finance needed for a business..
But it totally depends on strong justification

Reaction score
Mine was partner two too! There's more than just the finance needed for a business..
But it totally depends on strong justification

Nice :D

Which I think I did good. I mentioned that she doesnt have children so she can be more committed plus she has working experience. So I guess she was a better partner in th long term, though I didnt write this line in the paper.

Reaction score
Nice :D

Which I think I did good. I mentioned that she doesnt have children so she can be more committed plus she has working experience. So I guess she was a better partner in th long term, though I didnt write this line in the paper.
What's the point if you didn't write this line in paper? it would have supported your decision and therefore, your justification would've been stronger!