• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was 9709/32 maths P3 ?

Reaction score
I don't think the gt would be much higher than 230 in general for an A* (even for the very easy ones) as 230/250 is 90% of the marks and that seems reasonable for an A*. My personal guess on gt is 220/250...which would be great for me
It wouldnt be higher than 230 for sure, and neither lower than 220.
My guess is 227-228.

Reaction score
It wouldnt be higher than 230 for sure, and neither lower than 220.
My guess is 227-228.
Thats way too high considering this year's weird question. Most of the A* deserving student will miss their A* if its 227/228. It should be around 200-210 (lowest I have seen is 209 with p1/p3 m1/m2)

Reaction score
Thats way too high considering this year's weird question. Most of the A* deserving student will miss their A* if its 227/228. It should be around 200-210 (lowest I have seen is 209 with p1/p3 m1/m2)
I am talking about P1/P3 M1/S1, and if you look closely at the trend in the GT its increasing with years... I don't know, I would be super happy if it goes that low though! Everyone would be in fact! I am praying for the best!

Reaction score
i messed up in paper 1
mechanics was bad
paper 3 was bad
i have stats tomorrow and i don't know anything
i just want to pass
i'm extremely weak in math but its a uni requirement

Reaction score
Tbh the collective response say 60% of the people didnt find the exams super easy. It was wierd and had a completely different pattern from last year hence cie has to keep the gt for A* around 200,210 or 220. And for A it has to be around 180 something. Because if they keep the gt similar like last years its sure 60% would be getting Bs and what not. Not sure at all tho lets hope for the best

Reaction score
I wrote P1, M1, S1 and P3 during this exam session and overall i found the exams relatively okay. The vector question in P3 however, completely destroyed me, predominantly because of stupid mistakes. I heard that the M1 pattern this time around was different and am therefore assuming an A will be similar to last year November, at 35/50. Overall i'm hoping that the A* boundary will be less than 225 because thats my calculated mark, and based on previous year trends, i rate it wil be between 218 and 223. Do you guys agree?