• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how to score good marks in Islamiat

Reaction score
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU WITH THE KNOWLEDGE YOU DESIRE
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The strong believer is more beloved to Allah than the weak believer, but there is goodness in both. Guard what benefits you, seek help from Allah and do not get frustrated. If something befalls you, then do not say: If only I did such-and-such. Rather say: Allah has decreed what is done. Indeed, the phrase ‘if only’ opens the way for the work of Satan.”

[Sahih Muslim, Book 33, Number 6441]

Reaction score
salam, brother I am still waiting for your history sec 3 notes. and islamiat notes especial all question related to ' analogy, quran and hadith in daiy life, why qiyas and ijma when quran is there? brother send urgently . donot disappoint me its very imp for my children, they are practicising hardly but need your assistance to produce best grades with your help. jaakallah

Reaction score
I hav this grave problem
ive found a contradicting situation.
In mustafa draper book its written dat Umme Kulsoom was Prophet's 2nd daughter
But in oder books ( farkhanda noor, ghulam shabbir & m. bilal aslam ) it is ritten she was third daughter
PLZ ANSWER AND CONFIRM!

Reaction score
the answer is not in chronological order our sir told us that examiners prefer answers in chronological order as it gives them a better impression

Reaction score
I face problem in managing my time for the paper as it is very lengthy and we have only one and a half hour to solve. Can anyone help me on time mangement? :D
Thankyou.

Reaction score
the answer is not in chronological order our sir told us that examiners prefer answers in chronological order as it gives them a better impression
True, we prefer chronology for a reason like, if you r writing about the life before Prophet Hood and u mentioned first 8 yeas than 25 and than jump back to 15 to 35 and than 12 , this definitely first of all makes no sense relating to the chronology of age second the events will also be in disorderly fashion.

Reaction score
can anyone answer these:
-quran as source of guidance and law?(10)
-main compilers of hadith and their activities?(10)

Reaction score
CAN SOMEBODYANS THIS QUESTION: WRITE BRIEFLY ABOUT THE CONVERSION TO ISLAM OF ABU BAKR UMAR UTHMAN AND ALI?

Reaction score
Why do some legal scholars reject the use of analogy (qiyas)? [4]
i need points plz of this qustn
WRITTEN BY HAMZA MAHMOOD A VERY GOOD TEACHER
Analogy (qiyas) is the fourth source of Islamic law that is used when the primary sources are silent about a newly appeared issue. However some scholars reject its use on the following basis.
1. There is detailed description of everything in the Quran so there is no need to follow another source. "...And We have sent down to you the Book (the Qur'an) as an exposition of everything..." (Nahl: 89).2. Resolution of issues through Qiyas takes precedence over Allah and His Messenger which is forbidden in the Quran. "O you who believe! Do not put (yourselves) forward before Allah and His Messenger..." (Hujuraat: 1)
3. Qiyas is conjecture which gives no benefit against the truth. "And most of them follow nothing but conjecture. Certainly, conjecture can be of no avail against the truth..." (Yunus: 36)
4. We are bound to decide among the people with what Allah has revealed and solutions through qiyas are not revealed by Allah. "And so judge (you O Muhammad ) between them by what Allah has revealed and follow not their vain desires..." (Ma'idah: 49).
I think this one is better(Sir Khurram Hussain), but everybody is free to choose what they like :)

-The legal scholars reject the use of Qiyas due to mans analysis involved in it
-They reason that it is not totally divine as compared to other sources like Quran, Hadis and Ijma which are made in the light of Quran and Hadis
-Since there is man's analogy involve in Qiyas therefore they reason that its not necessary that the decision reached is perfect and totally reliable as compared to the laws established by other 3 sources
-Moreover, they also reason that when different scholars practice it on the same matter, due to their difference in analysis i.e Illa, the final decision reached could be different hence it shows imperfection of Qiyas
-Like in the case of pictures and snaps, opinions varies. Some saying in normal circumstances it is permissible where as some say it is forbidden.
-So due to the the working of Qiyas with the blend of authentic(primary) sources and man's analysis, they do not find it as reliable as others. :)

Reaction score
Sir can you please answer my question.
Describe how the compilers of Prophets hadith checked biographies of the transmitters and why they though it was important to do so?

Reaction score
Can anyone please answer my question ?

Which is the most reliable source (for dates and stuff) for the biography of the Holy Prophet ( PEACE BE UPON HIM ) and the Caliphs.

Reaction score
Can anyone please answer my question ?

Which is the most reliable source (for dates and stuff) for the biography of the Holy Prophet ( PEACE BE UPON HIM ) and the Caliphs.
The book "AR RAHEEK-UL-MAKHTOOM" By Mualana Safi-ur-Rehman Mubarikpuri !!