• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How to register as private candidate

Reaction score
Plz can any one guide me how to and frm where to get your self register for o levels as private student. I m living abroad will come pakistan to give islamiat pak sst and urdu papers.

Reaction score
I have taken exams once as a private candidate....first of all, you need to keep checking for updates about the deadlines and registration dates on the website http://www.britishcouncil.pk/exam/school/registration-dates-deadlines or on www.cie.org.uk
Right now, they are to be uploaded but they will be by the start of January, (just as the results of November 2013 candidates will be announced) the registration form will come out at the same time.
Fill out the form, submit at your nearest Standard Chartered Bank. After a week, you'll receive mail telling about whether your form has been okay or not (meaning the fees etc.). If you sent even a rupee less or anything, well that's another procedure.
If all has been okay, then after some weeks (may be 3) you'll receive your statement of entry along with the venue details. Take exams on the center stated and I think that's all.

Reaction score
Th
I have taken exams once as a private candidate....first of all, you need to keep checking for updates about the deadlines and registration dates on the website http://www.britishcouncil.pk/exam/school/registration-dates-deadlines or on www.cie.org.uk
Right now, they are to be uploaded but they will be by the start of January, (just as the results of November 2013 candidates will be announced) the registration form will come out at the same time.
Fill out the form, submit at your nearest Standard Chartered Bank. After a week, you'll receive mail telling about whether your form has been okay or not (meaning the fees etc.). If you sent even a rupee less or anything, well that's another procedure.
If all has been okay, then after some weeks (may be 3) you'll receive your statement of entry along with the venue details. Take exams on the center stated and I think that's all.
anks alot

Reaction score
Hi,I am giving online classes to private students free for a month..
If u wish to continue the class..u r welcome

Reaction score
hello.. can anybody plz suggest me what to do..
i have filled out the whole form for private candidate registrations but one thing to ask is that while choosing the syllabus/subjects
there is one option of cary foward.. so either i should tick that or not

Reaction score
hello.. can anybody plz suggest me what to do..
i have filled out the whole form for private candidate registrations but one thing to ask is that while choosing the syllabus/subjects
there is one option of cary foward.. so either i should tick that or not
that is only for A level candidates who want to continue their subjects and have given half of it already...

Reaction score
If a student is taking english,computer,physics,chemistry and mathematics for Igcse,as a private candidate...
can the student take few subjects as core and remaining subjects to be extended..?
or all subjects got to b taken as core or all subjects got to be taken as extended..
Its urgent,someone kindly reply..
that is only for A level candidates who want to continue their subjects and have given half of it already...

Reaction score
If a student is taking english,computer,physics,chemistry and mathematics for Igcse,as a private candidate...
can the student take few subjects as core and remaining subjects to be extended..?
or all subjects got to b taken as core or all subjects got to be taken as extended..
Its urgent,someone kindly reply..
Th

anks alot

Reaction score
well. i got my answer to my previous query but now i want to know that if i want to amend any information in the form. how should i do? i have send the amendment request but it's still on waiting so is there any specified time till when my amendment will be finalised?