• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How to prepare for Pak Studies/ISL in one month?

Reaction score
Salam
So I have my Pak Studies/ISL CIEs, in the first week of May. First question: is one month enough? (I haven't started yet)
If yes, how do I prepare, please help me with a schedule, I am expecting an A in pak studies and an A star in Islamist for mocks but I don't remember jack, I want to at least do the books twice before attempting past papers, please help. Thank you

Reaction score
Salam
So I have my Pak Studies/ISL CIEs, in the first week of May. First question: is one month enough? (I haven't started yet)
If yes, how do I prepare, please help me with a schedule, I am expecting an A in pak studies and an A star in Islamist for mocks but I don't remember jack, I want to at least do the books twice before attempting past papers, please help. Thank you

I Got an A* In Islamiyat, and from my experience the most important thing is Quotations,the more the merrier, i myself used 5-6 quotations per question , THOUGH there are sections in which quotations are not that important like First Islamic community and Caliphs( I DID NT ATTEMPT THESE QUESTIONS CUZ I DID NT STUDY IT AT ALL, cuz two questions are always from LIFE OF PROPHET IN P1 and PILLAIRS /ARTICLES in p2 though there have been rare instances of viceversa.

anyhow heres the tip

1.USE the book named "ISLAMIC BELIEFS AND PRACTICES " i dont remember the author but the book had quotations in easier english then Frakanda noor.
2.WRITE ALL THE VERSES of History and importance of quran and hadith ,life of PROPHET (SAW) ,ARTICLES AND PILLIARS on a register and revise them after every 3 days IN THE MORNING .
4. PERFECT THESE TOPICS 1.
1.History and importance of quran and hadith ,
2.life of PROPHET (SAW) ,
3.ARTICLES AND PILLIARS

and make short notes of these topics like mindmaps for every subtopic in Frakanda noor and islamic beliefs and practices

plus .... do read the the other 2 topics i didnt studied but dont give much importtance .

And as for hadiths and verses use Dr iftikars they are easier and shorter. and time them up with a stopwatch. "I DID (a) part in 3 minutes and (b) part in 3 minutes too "

and similarly time the long questions in 16-17 minutes abd the (b) parts in 5 minutes

p.s b parts should be LOGICAL ARGUMENT not facts.

for instance if a question is
Q: Importance of zakat?
A: it increases love and brotherhood among poor and rich people . this will no mark cuz you did'nt explain why

A2: by giving zakat to poor people the rich people become aware of the problems faced by poor people which forces them to co-operate with them and simultaneously the poor people 's respect for the rich people increase and thus zakat promotes brotherhood and love among rich and poor people. this will earn 2 marks you need 2 points like this.

and for timemanagement do the long questions first then the short questions in the end . they all can be done even in 10 minutes.

And as for GEOGRAPHY AND HISTRy do the past papers . AND READ THE EXAMINER REPORTS especially for geography .
in geography you are awarded mainly for your exam skills . for instance ..... in comparision questions if you write

A. this is cold
this is hot no marks thats not comparision thats descrription

a. this is colder then that .. perfect all marks.... you did compare.

and the thing is geography is the real grade dropper so focus more on it .

BEST OF LUCK .1 month is more then enough and this is not an april fool.