• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How to get a A* in additional mathematics o level

Reaction score
I am giving my exams in 2013 may/june and as of today i have done only 3 chapters 1 year and 3 months left what to do..I need a A* and any advise

Reaction score
and plz name some good acadmy with the best teachers for bio,che,phy,ADD math and stats. in JOHARTOWN fees should not be more than 40000/ subjects it should be in Johar town or in a near by area. Is the accadmy who say "complete the course in 3 months " speaking the truth ....name the acadmy and give me the number

Reaction score
do qs from the book topical pastpapers and 8 years pastpapers twice a* is yours simple as that

Reaction score
You have plenty of time. I am giving Add maths in may/june 2012 and I was in the same position as you are now. Just complete syllabus from a book and do past papers extensively. It is important that you are in touch with the concepts otherwise you'll forget them like calculus, trigonometry etc. Consult mark scheme after you complete a past paper. You could also use topical past paper questions like classified or redspot but dont rely on their answers, use the markschemes or ask the problems in the maths, add maths thread.

Reaction score
Green Hall academy in G-1, Johar Town near Choueifat. Yes, they do cover up the whole syllabus in 3 months which is called a crash course. I won't recommend you to join the academy right now. You can do that in the end once you are done with all the hard work that you can do without any help. Biology doesn't require an academy. Just read the book and learn the facts. As for other subjects, you need to point out what problems you have in every subject. In the summer vacation of 2012 just prepare all the courses and mark your weaknesses. In the end it'll be only one or two subjects that you'll have a problem in.
As for Add Maths, it's easier to get an A* in it than in simple D Mathematics. You get marks even for the working here even if your answer is wrong. If you do 10 years of past papers until your exams are near, you won't have any problem. You may join an academy to cover the course in due time and then it'll all be your own hard work that'll get you your desired grade.

Reaction score
and plz name some good acadmy with the best teachers for bio,che,phy,ADD math and stats. in JOHARTOWN fees should not be more than 40000/ subjects it should be in Johar town or in a near by area. Is the accadmy who say "complete the course in 3 months " speaking the truth ....name the acadmy and give me the number
Sir Tabrez teaches in Ancholi. for Maths and Add Maths you can go there. Go to ASTC Opp. to baitulmukarram mosque to Sir Dolan. He's GREAT.! For Physics Maths & Add Maths. Inquire him for Bio and Chem. he'll get you the best he can in limited amount of time.

Reaction score
Don't be so demotivating.

That's the spirit.

There's a place and time for everything and one should burn the candle at both ends to be like that. If you start from the wrong end, you'll end up suffering. Pressurizing yourself in such less time will make you go mad. SERIOUSLY!

Reaction score
There's a place and time for everything and one should burn the candle at both ends to be like that. If you start from the wrong end, you'll end up suffering. Pressurizing yourself in such less time will make you go mad. SERIOUSLY!

No kid it won't. I know from experience , calmness during preparation is not gonna have a good outcome.

Reaction score
No kid it won't. I know from experience , calmness during preparation is not gonna have a good outcome.

I think understanding things at a slower pace will get you more comprehended version of topics.. Haven't you read the story of tortoise and hare. Moral was: Slow and steady wins the race.