• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How prepared are you all? For Maths IGCSE 0580? any tips, ideas?

Reaction score
ahummm...........thats exactly wat im doing but u are not replyig to the question I posted!
can u just do me a favor that to post all questions u have over here and dont worry i'll answer all :D after all its discuss freely :D

Reaction score

thanks bro! :D but why did u choose t= 1/5? it could be 1 as well cuz both when substituted equals 1 :S

Reaction score
thanks but why are we taking the lower bound of 1 cm? also then why did u subtract it from 2?

Reaction score
thanks but why are we taking the lower bound of 1 cm? also then why did u subtract it from 2?
look it says its to nearest cm. so while taking bounds u have to either add or subtract the half of what it is nearest to :D
if it was nearest to metre. than u would have subtracted 0.5m, right? its the same but only the units are changed. first to find lower bound u find what to subtract and it is half of what it is nearest to. in this case nearest to cm. take its half 0.5cm. now if u had to find upper bound u would have added this to 2 but u need lower bound so what u do is subtract it. but this is in cm and the actual measurement is in metres. so covert cm to m. 0.5cm=0.005m...

Reaction score
look it says its to nearest cm. so while taking bounds u have to either add or subtract the half of what it is nearest to :D
if it was nearest to metre. than u would have subtracted 0.5m, right? its the same but only the units are changed. first to find lower bound u find what to subtract and it is half of what it is nearest to. in this case nearest to cm. take its half 0.5cm. now if u had to find upper bound u would have added this to 2 but u need lower bound so what u do is subtract it. but this is in cm and the actual measurement is in metres. so covert cm to m. 0.5cm=0.005m...
genius! thanks man! :)

and the file i gave u can u solve the graph one? only the (b) part its 1 mark i guess..

Reaction score
bro can u solve the 13 (b) part and 14 (b) part please! :(

Attachments

• 17.png
    17.png
    154.3 KB · Views: 25