• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How many Subjects do we have to take for A'Levels to get admission in a university.

Reaction score
Adeen , it depends on ur future career plans . Usually students take 3 or 4 Alevels , wat ru planning to do in future and where in which uni ? For example ill probably b taking chemistry , maths , economics and gpr in Alevels , so yeah it depends on ur interests and pressure handling technique

Reaction score
Adeen , it depends on ur future career plans . Usually students take 3 or 4 Alevels , wat ru planning to do in future and where in which uni ? For example ill probably b taking chemistry , maths , economics and gpr in Alevels , so yeah it depends on ur interests and pressure handling technique
Haha thanks man. I actually completely forgot about this thread, So I was like so confused as to who wrote this.
I was real toubled during the time I posted this but now all the things are crystal clear, Alhumdulillah, plus I've decided the three subjects I'm taking as well; Physics, Computer Science and Math.
Thanks again though :)

Reaction score
Ikr , but the only problem 4 genetic engineering is that it has no scope at all in PK , and i dont wanna shift elsewhere .
Awhh why man..? If you want to follow your passion go abroad if it has to be done. Besides, why wouldn't you wanna shift? Escaping this country has been sorta like my ultimate goal since a long time actually...

Reaction score
Easy 4 u 2 say , ive lived whole my life here , my friends , family , leaving em all is really sad .
Lol I know that feeling bro I've already experienced it. I shifted last october (2017) from Riyadh to Karachi. And I was living there since birth. So I left my my more of a home country after living there for 15 years.

Besides , id b happier to spread the trend of genetic engineering in pk .
But yeah...Everyone has divergent goals and what you're planning is great too, patriotically aesthetic :) . Inshallah you'll be a high-flier in whatever you're aiming :)

Reaction score
Lol I know that feeling bro I've already experienced it. I shifted last october (2017) from Riyadh to Karachi. And I was living there since birth. So I left my my more of a home country after living there for 15 years.

But yeah...Everyone has divergent goals and what you're planning is great too, patriotically aesthetic :) . Inshallah you'll be a high-flier in whatever you're aiming :)
Thnx lot , i really want to see PK to be scientifically, technologically advanced and a well educated country :)