• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How many marks will hey deduct?

Reaction score
Hey everyone, so in today's Islamiats exam, there was this question regarding pledges of aqabah, it said wrote in detail the events leading to the pledges and the pledges, I didn't rea the second part, I don't know why, lack of sleep, probably. I just read write about he events leading to the pledges, an I wrote that in FULL DETAIL, like I filled 2 1/2 pages. How many marks out of ten will I get. Please help. This has been killing me, can't it get it out of my head and focus for tomorrow's exam. I was good at Islamiat, always, and now in my cies, I made a 'chawal mistake'. If only had I read it, I know the pledges by heard. Please help, can I still get an A? The rest of the exam was great , thanks

Reaction score
Hey everyone, so in today's Islamiats exam, there was this question regarding pledges of aqabah, it said wrote in detail the events leading to the pledges and the pledges, I didn't rea the second part, I don't know why, lack of sleep, probably. I just read write about he events leading to the pledges, an I wrote that in FULL DETAIL, like I filled 2 1/2 pages. How many marks out of ten will I get. Please help. This has been killing me, can't it get it out of my head and focus for tomorrow's exam. I was good at Islamiat, always, and now in my cies, I made a 'chawal mistake'. If only had I read it, I know the pledges by heard. Please help, can I still get an A? The rest of the exam was great , thanks
You only missed one part of the question. And if you have covered the other part EXTREMELY WELL you can still hope for 6-7 marks in this question out of 10. I used to read examiner reports back in my O level days, and this is a mistake which many people make (overlook some part of the question). So if your other part is pretty well answered, you can still get 6-7 marks! And obviously if other paper went well, you can still hope for an A in P1. Pull out your best in P2, you can easily get an A* overall.

Reaction score
You only missed one part of the question. And if you have covered the other part EXTREMELY WELL you can still hope for 6-7 marks in this question out of 10. I used to read examiner reports back in my O level days, and this is a mistake which many people make (overlook some part of the question). So if your other part is pretty well answered, you can still get 6-7 marks! And obviously if other paper went well, you can still hope for an A in P1. Pull out your best in P2, you can easily get an A* overall.
Thanks a lot! :)