• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did your LCAT go?

Reaction score
lcat was tough :(
i attempted 65% lcat but im damn sure 55% is correct ...
is 55% enough to get into LUMS (business school MANAGEMENT SCIENCES) ?
Hey man just wanna aask some questions regarding LCAT .
i appeared in lcat(2014) and it went good but not upto that mark .
i fetched 76.77% in f.sc part 1 and 86% in matric . i sent a well-written personal statement but no extra curriculur certificates and awards & honours
sad.gif

Reaction score
lcat was tough :(
i attempted 65% lcat but im damn sure 55% is correct ...
is 55% enough to get into LUMS (business school MANAGEMENT SCIENCES) ?
Hey man just wanna aask some questions regarding LCAT .
i appeared in lcat(2014) and it went good but not upto that mark .
i fetched 76.77% in f.sc part 1 and 86% in matric . i sent a well-written personal statement but no extra curriculur certificates and awards & honours
sad.gif
How can you be sure of English?
Anyways, I don't know about FSc because I am doing A levels, but I wish you best of luck. :)

Reaction score
i did each question twice and i attempted 65% maths and all are right for sure ;)
only english will reduce my LCAT score but i tried my best in english and did each question twice :D
55% is for sure INSHALLAH :p
is it enough to get in SDSB (LUMS) ?

Reaction score
i did each question twice and i attempted 65% maths and all are right for sure ;)
only english will reduce my LCAT score but i tried my best in english and did each question twice :D
55% is for sure INSHALLAH :p
is it enough to get in SDSB (LUMS) ?
Maths was do-able. But I've the same case as yours in English. I left out like 15 questions for English in total, however, I don't have confirmation that what I did was all correct because in English, it's difficult to tell unless we've the marking scheme or answer key in front of us.
It'd have been better if you'd have sent some extra co-cirricular activity certificates as well. Anyways, all we can do now is pray. :) Insha'Allah we'd get into LUMS.

Reaction score
INSHALLAH ;)
they are so slow ..
i cant wait for the letter man :(
they should have a criteria to announce result after 2 weeks of LCAT like IBA