• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
This is my first time giving English so I don't have an idea about certain things. I would really appreciate your help!
Can you please tell how and when will we receive English 0510 speaking dates?
I am aware of the range of the dates in which it may occur but I'm unaware of the accurate date of the exam.
Please reply soon!

Reaction score
This is my first time giving English so I don't have an idea about certain things. I would really appreciate your help!
Can you please tell how and when will we receive English 0510 speaking dates?
I am aware of the range of the dates in which it may occur but I'm unaware of the accurate date of the exam.
Please reply soon!
There are timetables available online on the official IGCSE website. You can check the exact dates there (Btw speaking exam's variants are 51, 52 and 53) . Plus you should've be provided with an E-mail, by the British Council. It contains all the required info, including the statement of entry.
Anyhow, hope you're free of the issue now :)
Exams Time Table : http://www.cambridgeinternational.org/images/373325-november-2017-timetable-zone-4.pdf

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply!
Actually, I checked on the website but they have given the range of dates in which it may occur (which is 30-09-2017 -- 27-10-2017) they have not given the exact date..
Plus I did not receive any email yet..