• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hope certificate for private candidates.

Reaction score
Salam everyone, im facing an issue and i hope someone here can guide me. I did A1 of my A levels from school and for the second year I appeared privately. So Im not able to provide a hope certificate from school. How do other private candidates appear for the MCAT without a hope certificate?

Reaction score
I am going through the same situation. I gave Alevels privately and have no idea what to do about hope certificate :/

Reaction score
Salam everyone, im facing an issue and i hope someone here can guide me. I did A1 of my A levels from school and for the second year I appeared privately. So Im not able to provide a hope certificate from school. How do other private candidates appear for the MCAT without a hope certificate?
Can private students appear in mcat ?
so what did u do about the hope certificate ? did u get one ?

Reaction score
what the hell is a hope certificate? i am a private candidate. Can't we just apply with our equivalence certificate??

Reaction score
A hope certificate kind of provides an assurance that the student will get 60% or above marks. In case you are a private student, you'll have to provide an Affidavit .(To be notarized on Rs. 20/- Stamp Paper). I'm not sure if it a Rs 20 stamp paper, call them and check.