• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hola! I'm new here (=

Reaction score
So the title could be a little 'misleading' :p
Anyways, I'm not new here but since I've never introduced myself in the "Welcome Lounge", I thought of introducing myself now.
I’m Jane, an IG student originally from the States currently residing in…. well, somewhere far from the States. :p
Here’s a little about me: ……………………..okay, I’m lazy to write more: P

Details here ;) https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/who-r-you.27996/page-4#post-631033
Go ahead, welcome me!:coffee:

Reaction score
Anyways, I'm here on XPC for almost a year and since I've never introduced myself in the "Welcome Lounge", I thought of introducing myself now.
I’m Jane, an IG student originally from the States currently residing in…. well, somewhere far from the States. :p

Welcome to XPC!!!

Reaction score
Anyways, I'm here on XPC for almost a year and since I've never introduced myself in the "Welcome Lounge", I thought of introducing myself now.

hmmmmmmm am also new ere.:)

Reaction score
hmmmmmmm am also new ere.:)

I'm not :p
Anyway, Welcome Here :)
welcome.jpg

Reaction score
Lol...A Belated Welcome here den sis! :D I'm sure we dnt need to warn you against how addictive xpc cn get ;)

Reaction score
I know u rnt new but welcome anyways hehe and this is dead bt...I hope whn schools open up again pple will come back hehe I have a ques,y the Hola,are u in spain?

Reaction score
I know u rnt new but welcome anyways hehe and this is dead bt...I hope whn schools open up again pple will come back hehe I have a ques,y the Hola,are u in spain?

No :p
it's a habit xD
i didn't know you were alive xD :p

Reaction score
hi-and-hello-61-67049-gif.22423

Heyya Jane :D :D :) Welcome to xpc :D:) :p
Nice to meet you :p we already met like a year ago xD Anyways:), names Rmarie-yum and i hail from the land of shattered dreams :D;) :D :D :D
Anywayzies, hope you enjoy xpc since you are addicted to it already xD :):) you probably will make really nice friends here and you already did :p what an awkward welcome this is xD :) :) the community here is pretty crazy :p :D:D and if any help then u can always talk with the members or our wonderful xpc staff :)^-^

once again, welcome to xpc :D :D :D:):p