• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HISTORY-LAST MIN REVISION-SUMMARIZED

Reaction score
Simon Commission 1927

Reasons
· As stated in 1919 reforms – a commission will be set up after 10 years to enquire into the workings of the reforms
· To frame further constitutions
Proposals
· Abolishment of Diarchy
· Federal system – maximum Indian autonomy
· Separate electorates for Muslims
· Muslims should not have 1/3rd of seats in central legislature, no reserved seats
· Sindh was to be a part of Bombay
· Status of N.W.F.P. and Balochistan should remain the same
Objections
· Hindus
1. Commission only contains British members
2. Federal system
3. Separate electorates for Muslims
· Muslims
1. No reserved seats in central legislature
2. Sindh was to remain a part of Bombay
3. Status of N.W.F.P. and Balochistan should remain the same

· Sindh was to be a part of Bombay
· Status of N.W.F.P. and Balochistan should remain the same
these points i think R wrong cuz they haven t rejected the demands but postponed it ...! think so ..!

Reaction score
MODS!!! it's a great work and it should be made sticky so everyone can benefit from it.

Reaction score
Thankyou, but i dnt think its that important n just so u knw, its just a compilation frm a site which had it in alota bits, so its not mine
It is great of u that u did not take the credit to ur self. :)(y)
I was looking for something like this when i gave pst paper but i had revise from all notes. :(

Reaction score
It is great of u that u did not take the credit to ur self. :)(y)
I was looking for something like this when i gave pst paper but i had revise from all notes. :(
Ive heard alot about ur knowledge, can you please, if u want to , add the missing topics n improve n make corrections if u can cus here are a couple topics missing i think, only if u want to tho

Reaction score
Ive heard alot about ur knowledge, can you please, if u want to , add the missing topics n improve n make corrections if u can cus here are a couple topics missing i think, only if u want to tho
I love to help. :)
I will do this inshallah this weekend. :cool: