• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History and culture of Pakistan

Reaction score
It's simple. Just know the points you're going to write in the particular question. Then one by one, elaborate each and every point in a single paragraph (Your elaboration should be good enough, covering everything). After you elaborated one point, refer it to the question, like : ....so this particular reason was the main cause.....
In the end when you have given all reasons, give a solid conclusion.
P.S. 5-6 reasons are sufficient for 10/14 Mark questions.

Reaction score
It's simple. Just know the points you're going to write in the particular question. Then one by one, elaborate each and every point in a single paragraph (Your elaboration should be good enough, covering everything). After you elaborated one point, refer it to the question, like : ....so this particular reason was the main cause.....
In the end when you have given all reasons, give a solid conclusion.
P.S. 5-6 reasons are sufficient for 10/14 Mark questions.
Is there any need for an introduction?

Reaction score
A common misconception is the number of reasons ........ you can do good with 3 to four reasons if they are valid and detailed + never forget to write a conclusion .....and there is no need for introduction ....... start by reflecting the reason emphasised on the question

Reaction score
A common misconception is the number of reasons ........ you can do good with 3 to four reasons if they are valid and detailed + never forget to write a conclusion .....and there is no need for introduction ....... start by reflecting the reason emphasised on the question
2/3 reasons are required for 7 marks question. For 10/14 mark questions, you need to give atleast 5 reasons. I have asked this question at the teacher support website of cambridge, and got the reply that 5 reasons is the least requirement. Though, it depends on questions asked. For example in the question requiring reasons for failure of WOI there are obviously only two reasons. So it depends, but generally you have to give 5 reasons.

Reaction score
2/3 reasons are required for 7 marks question. For 10/14 mark questions, you need to give atleast 5 reasons. I have asked this question at the teacher support website of cambridge, and got the reply that 5 reasons is the least requirement. Though, it depends on questions asked. For example in the question requiring reasons for failure of WOI there are obviously only two reasons. So it depends, but generally you have to give 5 reasons.
But my experience contradicts your thoughts + in marking schemes it's like 3 reasons ....... but well explained

Reaction score
But my experience contradicts your thoughts + in marking schemes it's like 3 reasons ....... but well explained
You might be correct, but I told you what I knew, what I had found at support site, and what my teacher had told me.
Even I might be wholly wrong, as there might be some kind of misunderstanding.