• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History 2059 help !!!!

Reaction score
Hi guys
I need a bit of help in history regarding the 4 mark question it will be really kind of you if u post all the four marks questions here that can come or if any of u have compiled the questions plz pits them here
&
Lastly I wanted to confirm that is it ok if we leave the last chapter 16 that is pakistan relation with other countries it's soo long and confusing so is it ok if we just leave that ???

Reaction score
Hi guys
I need a bit of help in history regarding the 4 mark question it will be really kind of you if u post all the four marks questions here that can come or if any of u have compiled the questions plz pits them here
&
Lastly I wanted to confirm that is it ok if we leave the last chapter 16 that is pakistan relation with other countries it's soo long and confusing so is it ok if we just leave that ???
Post questions, we will try to present model answers

Reaction score
Reaction score
Maybe these would help...

Attachments

• 1885 to 1927.pdf
    351.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 1927-1939 plus khilafat movement.pdf
    348 KB · Views: 16
  • decline of ME, start of BR, and Reformers.pdf
    278.6 KB · Views: 13
Reaction score
bakhita These are really awesome notes,great help! :)
Dont you have of all the chapters?
Actually, I neither made them nor needed them..once I saw them on xtremepapers and saved them in case someone needs it...but aren't they all the chapters? btw i have this History Topical with comments and mark schemes...may be these would also be of help to someone

Reaction score
here it is

Attachments

• 2059 P1 History Topical WITH COMMENTS & MARKING SCHEME.pdf
    431.3 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
Hi guys
&
You can also leave the 3d section in Pakistan Studies ... if ur good in 1st and 2d sections you will get A* inshahallah

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me the answer to the questions:
Q1) "Why was Pakistan not supported by SEATO and CENTO in the 1965 and 1971 wars?"
Q2) What was the Colombo Plan?
Q3) Why did Pakistan leave SEATO in 1972?
The first and the third question is of 7 marks while the second one is of 4 marks

Reaction score
I am 100% sure ... leaving the 3d section dosnt meters
Well I did hear from someone that its a rule that only 2 questions come from section 3,but I do recommend to atleast read those chapters and get the idea what is written in them and also learn there dates.

Reaction score
Well I did hear from someone that its a rule that only 2 questions come from section 3,but I do recommend to atleast read those chapters and get the idea what is written in them and also learn there dates.
No there isn't any rule like that, it's not necessary that they give only 2 questions from section 3. It can happen so that there are 3 questions from section 3, you never know what can get into the Cambridge examiner's head.

Reaction score
No there isn't any rule like that, it's not necessary that they give only 2 questions from section 3. It can happen so that there are 3 questions from section 3, you never know what can get into the Cambridge examiner's head.
Well Im not sure about this rule,I heard from someone and many people said to leave section 3 but do section 1 and 2 perfectly,but I do recommend to do all sections its better then taking risks.

Reaction score
Its your choice, you can read that 3d section it can be helpful in case you forget any answer from the section 1 or 2