• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Here's how you can manage your time preparing for Physics and/or Biology Paper:1 !

Reaction score
Hi all,

AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

The following plan might help you with your revision, InshaAllah. [It’s for both groups, those taking both Biology and Physics, as well as those take either Biology or Physics.]

CATEGORY: Students taking both Biology and Physics

TASK:Solve six ‘papers’ every day.

TOTAL TIME:You’ll finish papers from June 2002 to Nov 2011 within 9 days InshaAllah.

CATEGORY: Students taking either Biology or Physics

TASK:Solve three ‘papers’ every day.

TOTAL TIME:You’ll finish papers from June 2002 to Nov 2011 within 9 days InshaAllah.

HOW TO MANAGE TIME?

Sleep early, time it in such a way that you have sufficient sleep by the time you wake up for Fajr prayer. ;) Don’t miss your Isha’a prayer though [if you have a habit of sleeping for a longer time].

Wake up for Fajr. If you had enough sleep, atleast 6-8 hours, you’d be fresh.

After the prayer, read some portion of the Qura’an. That’ll freshen you up, InshaAllah.

[If you aren’t a Muslim, refer to this part and ignore these three points above:
Sleep early, and wake up by 4-5 am. Get ready for studying…may be you can start by 6 am or so.]

Then solve 1-2 papers.

Have breakfast. [I’d prefer to start studying a bit, and then go have breakfast. You may chose it to do the other way round, if that suits you better.

• If, according to the above-mentioned task, you have to do only 3 papers, finish them up before 12 pm. Relax the rest of the day. ;) Spend some of the time to review the WHOLE paper you solved with the answers. Discuss any question here, in the respective thread, if you’re not sure what exactly it expects.
  • If, according to the above-mentioned task, you have to do six papers a day, you may:
-Solve 3 papers of Biology, and 3 papers of Physics P1.
OR
-Solve 6 papers of each subject on alternate days. Like if you did Physics today, do Biology tomorrow.
OR
-Finish off with one subject, and then start the other one.
So whatever you prefer, try to do around 4 papers at least, if you can’t do more, before 12 pm. Then if you feel like, you can take a nap. :D Do 2 more papers around 4 pm or 6pm. And you’re done. ;)

The earlier you start, earlier will you finish. ;)

P.S. I'd prefer you start solving Nov 2011....and then go all the way back to 2002...though you may see what suits you best.

Hope this helps.

Ya Allah, please help us all. Grant us all success in both worlds. Give us Jannah in the HereAfter, and make us all achieve the highest of the grades in this world Aameen.

Remember me in your prayers.

Allahumma la sehla illa ma ja'altahu sehla, wa anta taja'alul hazna iza shie'ta sehla.

"O Allaah, there is no ease except what You make easy. And if You wish, You make the difficult easy."

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Very much useful for not only Physics and Bio but for other subjects too. Thanks again ! (y)

Reaction score
Hi all,

AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

The following plan might help you with your revision, InshaAllah. [It’s for both groups, those taking both Biology and Physics, as well as those take either Biology or Physics.]

HOW TO MANAGE TIME?

Sleep early, time it in such a way that you have sufficient sleep by the time you wake up for Fajr prayer. ;) Don’t miss your Isha’a prayer though [if you have a habit of sleeping for a longer time].

After the prayer, read some portion of the Qura’an. That’ll freshen you up, InshaAllah.

[If you aren’t a Muslim, refer to this part and ignore these three points above:
Sleep early, and wake up by 4-5 am. Get ready for studying…may be you can start by 6 am or so.]

Then solve 1-2 papers.

Have breakfast. [I’d prefer to start studying a bit, and then go have breakfast. You may chose it to do the other way round, if that suits you better.

• If, according to the above-mentioned task, you have to do only 3 papers, finish them up before 12 pm. Relax the rest of the day. ;) Spend some of the time to review the WHOLE paper you solved with the answers. Discuss any question here, in the respective thread, if you’re not sure what exactly it expects.
  • If, according to the above-mentioned task, you have to do six papers a day, you may:
OR
-Solve 6 papers of each subject on alternate days. Like if you did Physics today, do Biology tomorrow.
OR
So whatever you prefer, try to do around 4 papers at least, if you can’t do more, before 12 pm. Then if you feel like, you can take a nap. :D Do 2 more papers around 4 pm or 6pm. And you’re done. ;)

P.S. I'd prefer you start solving Nov 2011....and then go all the way back to 2002...though you may see what suits you best.

Hope this helps.

Ya Allah, please help us all. Grant us all success in both worlds. Give us Jannah in the HereAfter, and make us all achieve the highest of the grades in this world Aameen.

Allahumma la sehla illa ma ja'altahu sehla, wa anta taja'alul hazna iza shie'ta sehla.

"O Allaah, there is no ease except what You make easy. And if You wish, You make the difficult easy."

This was really helpfull :) but I have a question?? > what about revizing the syllabus, my only problem is idk to revize or to solve, and Im taking chemistry and biology AS only but i keep thinking what to do first :( any helppp?

Reaction score
I'm happy that i could help you :)
you know only a week is left for my bio paper 2 so i decided to focus on bio only for sometime cuz i still have pastpapers and i wanna revize , i have exactly 8 days left for my paper, can you tell me a plan to do bio AS and papers :p plz thank uuu sooo muchhh

Reaction score
Hi all,

AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

Sweet Guy
HOW TO MANAGE TIME?

Then solve 1-2 papers.

OR
OR

Hope this helps.

Sweet Guy