• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Helping with Islamiat

Reaction score
Although I am not very good in Pak Studies and am in extreme tension about that right now... I do have a firm grip on Islamiat, if any of you want to ask a question related to Islamiat please post here, I will try my best to answer it, though I will most probably give a bullet form answer.... Others who have also prepared can feel free to answer those questions....

Please dont ask Pak Studies here, it is only for Islamiat!

Reaction score
heyyy, wanna ask if i could skip chapters like scribes of divine revelation, personalities during time of holy Prophet, His behavious towards others,wars fought by khalifas and so on.... cuz severe time shortage ....

Reaction score
heyyy, wanna ask if i could skip chapters like scribes of divine revelation, personalities during time of holy Prophet, His behavious towards others,wars fought by khalifas and so on.... cuz severe time shortage ....
Do the main companions which are as follows:
-The 4 caliphs(Conversion and Services during prophets lifetime)
-5 Wives (Khadijah, Sawdah, Umm-e-Salamah, Hafsa)
- Do scribes in general(Just read the images I have attached below) Also you should know the contributions of Zaid bin Thabit only
- Do Abu Talib, Talha, Zubayr and Abu Sufyan
- If you have time, I would also advise you to do Hazrat Imam hasan and Hussain(Only these two Imams)

You should do the Caliphs, but since you are short in time, dont go into details of Battles, but at least do the rest(Administrative Qualities, as a role model etc) You should do Ali at least fully, that is just 2 pages....

Also there is no such thing as time shortage, I haven't even touched Islamiat, and am gonna start just 3 days before(next Friday) and I will do Paper 2 in the 2 day gap between History and Isl Paper 2.... And I am IA gonna skip nothing(except Imams) So you can also do it

There is not much use of Isl past papers, as they repeat very less... Only do the past papers of question 2!
photo 1.JPG

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    275.4 KB · Views: 55
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    275.4 KB · Views: 47
Reaction score
references, just memorize each and every reference of ahadith and Quaran... quote atleast 3-4 references in every question, and try to do paper briefly maintaining quality of the text.., and yo get ready for A/ A*..

Reaction score
Is it necessary to put quotations in Surahs?
And what about in Hadiths?
Also do we get marks when we put quotations?