• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help with Commerce Subjects - Urgent

Reaction score
Hello
Completed my a level with science subjects but didn't get desired grades . now I want to switch over to commerce. I already have a B in maths so just wanted to ask that can I complete accounts and business accelerated in one year or not as I haven't studied commerce subjects before. And are they easier than science subjects or not.
Reply ASAP

Reaction score
u can easily complete business but for accounts i would advise u to take ur time

Reaction score
experienced students can I have an idea abt how were the commerce subject ?????????
I need the infro for a friend!

Reaction score
Dont choose commerce unless you are not that smart(very weak)...commerce is all common sense and easy ..I did commerce myself but I wish I had done science.. :D
Commerce is easy for those who have commonsense.
However it's not common to have commonsense these days L.O.L

Reaction score
Read the Mary Trigwel Book once or twice depending upon your understanding of certain topics,
Attempt some 5 years of past-papers. thats it would take probably 2-3 weeks for complete preperation.

I read the book once. And did like 2 years of past papers. It was enough for me got an A*
For paper 1 I did more then 2 years since I enjoyed doing those xD.

Reaction score
Commerce is really a paper of basic understanding of stuff dont worry try to do past papers youll do finee :)