• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help please! History mock in two days.

Reaction score
Can anyone please give tips on how to prepare?

I was wondering if I could just go with the important topics from section 2 and 3.

Reaction score
Can anyone please give tips on how to prepare?

I was wondering if I could just go with the important topics from section 2 and 3.

Please don't do selective study. The mocks are actually your preparation for CAIEs. You practically have no time left after the mocks. I hope that you have previously prepared for P1 so it shouldn't be a big deal. Give 2 hours max. for section 1 and section 3 each as they are the easiest of the three. And maybe 3 hours for section 2 as it requires careful analysis. For now, go with what the school teaches you how to attempt, but then SCRUTINISE examiner reports to extract the tips for your answer. Read ECR of 2059 AFTER mocks as you don't have time at the moment. What I can say most for preparation is to fully understand (and learn) every part of the syllabus/book (preferably Nigel Kelly and Nigel Smith with Bajwa's as a reference. Go with KK Aziz, Ch. Muhammad Ali etc. if you have time AFTER THE MOCKS). Do NOT be stressed and stay relaxed. Hope you do your paper well, if Khaliq wills. :)

Reaction score
See I would've been more on top of things but our school made my batch give Pak. Studies and Islamiat with the rest. The policy changes next year.

Plus I have Math P1 as well, but I'm fairly good in that. History on the other hand requires me to note things down as I am not the type that is able to just read through the book. Thank you for the tips!

Reaction score
See I would've been more on top of things but our school made my batch give Pak. Studies and Islamiat with the rest. The policy changes next year.

Plus I have Math P1 as well, but I'm fairly good in that. History on the other hand requires me to note things down as I am not the type that is able to just read through the book. Thank you for the tips!
hye plz dont study for paper 2.;last year i gave islamiat and pakstudies and got st.2As in both of em.. my tip is for pak studies is simple ....btw i just studied section 1 and 2 of history and luckily the source compulsory question was from it and i aced it....in my opinion do study hard for history and do almost nothing for p2 .. i gave p2 by common sense and p1 by great rattas applied with what question was demanding........for history study selected questions and try to fit in answers...but the most important thing is:::::::;

just learn events with timeline:and whenever you are free just try reminding that in this year this fuckin thing happend blah blahhhh
anyways wish luc for me cuz im giving 10 subjects this june and i am in a middle of nowhere lol but iam sure i will ace it like last year......also this yr threshold will be fuckin so low last year it raised by 8 marks due to which i did not get A*

Reaction score
I will try to make the most of time left! Good luck to you, you'll ace it IA.

For Geography I usually only look up a little on Agriculture, Trade and Power.

Reaction score
I'm glad with how I did!

My ideal questions came i.e reasons behind creation of Bengladesh, failure of Khilafat movement and Bhutto's execution.

Math on the other hand..oh boy. I underestimated it. I didn't even know Trigonometry could come in P1!