• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help needed regarding EM!

Reaction score
EM is an easy subject ! Ill recommend u to start from Biosphere :) If u need notes or something thn lemme know
Yes oka Bio first.
Do share your notes...though I already downloaded some BUT I don't like them....they don't seem to be according to the syllabus.

Last edited:
Reaction score
EM is an easy subject ! Ill recommend u to start from Biosphere :) If u need notes or something thn lemme know
I was gonna ask u abt the notes that I send me rant can is end to her so u sent urs nd I will send the booklets nd send her salwa'a notes to

Reaction score
Alright !

send ur notes urself :) Im sending her mine with Salwa's notes ! ( I guess Salwa's notes were to the point )
Na shukreh log mereh notes ko beh kar keh diya
Btw I completed one ppt on biomes I had savanna so done with that u need it ?

Reaction score
asan ka kia karna hae ? :p I've checked usually most of the ppr is from Biosphere !( population , agriculture and GM and all tht )

Lithosphere max. 10-15 days main ho jata hae
Yeah but this GM I hate the most nd population u knw is vry easy like 10-13 bro sis u remember!?