• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help Needed for IGCSE ! :(

Reaction score
Sorry my dates are the same and i don't take accounts economics Business
By the way this is not a good idea yo should not be searching for people to help you help yourself :) Got any doubt i will happily help you :)

Reaction score
definitely I am helping my self ! lol ! posting here is just a formality of revision .. it doent mean that if i post here something and ppl replied to it then i wont study any more ! :p lol !

Reaction score
definitely I am helping my self ! lol ! posting here is just a formality of revision .. it doent mean that if i post here something and ppl replied to it then i wont study any more ! :p lol !
You would be waiting for replies which might waste your time.this might help you if it worked but this is not possible so why waste your time making a thread..... at the same time this is cheating and as i can see you are a Muslim and you should be well aware this is wrong #JustAFriendlyAdvice

Reaction score
Its better to survive in this life by yourself, there is no need of taking help from others! DIY! DO IT YOURSELF!