• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help needed for history 2059. pleaseeee

Reaction score
Hello, my name is wasif, im in class 9 final term. Im soo confused doing history. In m tests and mid/final term when i read the book thoroughly i can score no more than c grade in hist. Although In my midterm exam i got 71/100 in hist and thats a b :'(. And in m tests only in hist i get nomore than a c. Im doing very well in all subs except history. Maybe because i don't know how to frame ans correctly. My teacher says that read the book and pastpprs i do them but when the paper is in my hand i forget the imp points that result in gettimg less marks. My teacher says that she is training us for CIE exams that is why she is marking strictly. And she says if we dont get more than a b grade in grade 10 sje wont let us appear in CIE exam. Please helpp idk how should o frame my answerrs..