• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help needed ASAP

Reaction score
Greetings. I recently completed my A levels, along with SAT I and SAT II in biology and chemistry. I'll be moving to USA pretty soon, since half my family lives there.
I have a SAT I score of 1900 and 710 on Biology SAT II, and a 690 on Chemistry.
I studied Biology, Chemistry and Economics at A levels, scored AAA.
Main problem : MY GCE O level results were horrible. I had some family problems and a gigantic dispute about property here, I smoked, slept and crawled my way towards A levels, barely.
Here are my O level results.
B- English.
E in biology, chemistry and maths.
C in religious studies and history
D in physics.
Crap, I know, but I've really improved myself. I had an excellent academic record before O level, but like stated, due to family drama, I pretty much bombed the exams.
My question is : Will I be able to get a place in an american university with my grades? I don't want to resit since there is no time for it. What should I do? Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
well depends upon the university you apply to ... look at their grade requirements ... and yours is rather a different case ... because usually it is O-levels are good but A-levels are messed up ... you can also ask universities by emailing them .. trick is to ask universities you won't apply to ... just to get an idea ... you can also ask school counselors for advice, at time there are university workshops in which they try to get students to apply, usually advertised in news papers ..you can also ask them ... what you can also do is ... apply to an okay university in the US and then transfer to a better university