• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help in o levels pakistan studies paper 1!ALL STUDENTS AND A* holders!!!

Reaction score
Ok for example i have explained jinnah gandhi talks then the next pararaphy will be as follow.

However, other factors cannot be neglected which includes the lahore resolution of 1940....................................Similarly, cripps came to india in 1942...........................Likewise, wavell and the simla conference was another factor which failed................................. in this

thanks alot.....................

Reaction score
In the "what regional language has been most developed" 14 mark, is it okay if I make five long paras, one for each language, giving a detailed description of what steps were taken and how these helped promote and develop the language and then give conclusion at the end?

Reaction score
In the "what regional language has been most developed" 14 mark, is it okay if I make five long paras, one for each language, giving a detailed description of what steps were taken and how these helped promote and develop the language and then give conclusion at the end?
yup that is what u have to do.

Reaction score
canany one write about cabinet mission plan in short...i need plz help me tomorrow is the mpaer
MAY GOD HELP US ALL..........plz pzl plz plz help...........urgent..............

Reaction score
the declaration of Day of Deliverance in 1939 was Muhammad Ali Jinnah's greatest achievement in the years 1929 to 1947. Do u agree? explain your answer.
(nov 2012 Q3.c)
what to write in this question

Reaction score
Can Anyone Please Help Me!

I Did Not Leave Lines While Writing Answers Of The Question But i Mentioned Question Number Though. I Am Sure I have written all correct but i didnot follow line rule. Will Cie Cut My Marks If So Please Tell Me.

Reaction score
Can Anyone Please Help Me!

I Did Not Leave Lines While Writing Answers Of The Question But i Mentioned Question Number Though. I Am Sure I have written all correct but i didnot follow line rule. Will Cie Cut My Marks If So Please Tell Me.
Well, there is a strong chance.

Reaction score
AYESHA BABUR Are U Sure???

My Sir Told Me That If You Have Written Answer Correctly Than CIE Can Ignore This Small Mistakes. BTW AreU A Teacher Or Student.

Reaction score
AYESHA BABUR Are U Sure???

My Sir Told Me That If You Have Written Answer Correctly Than CIE Can Ignore This Small Mistakes. BTW AreU A Teacher Or Student.
She's a student,and don't fret on it.They are only for examiner help and they won't cut your marks.Depends on your intelligence and quality of answers, and if they started judging presentation on that level,it'd just be crazy.Dont worry.

Reaction score
She's a student,and don't fret on it.They are only for examiner help and they won't cut your marks.Depends on your intelligence and quality of answers, and if they started judging presentation on that level,it'd just be crazy.Dont worry.

Thank U For The Support, Atlast Some Relaxation.

Reaction score
Pupil: Great news, teacher says we have an exam today come rain or shine.
Classmate: So what's so great about that ?

Pupil: It's snowing outside !

Reaction score
Exams are like FRIENDS:
1. Too Many Questions.
2. Difficult to Understand.
3. More Explanation is Needed.
4. Result is always FAIL!

Reaction score
Guyz I will be glad if anyone can review and mark my answer, I will be Damn Happy to see how I stand!

It is Q3 from MJ 2012

1. Read the source below carefully to answer question (a)

Allama Iqbal was a politician who believed in the need for Muslims to struggle for the establishment of a separate country for themselves. He believed that Hindus and Muslims were two nations who should have separate states. Chaudri Rehmat Ali also rose to prominence at this time.

(a) Who was Chaudhry Rehmat Ali [4]

(b) Why the Cripps Mission of 1942 failed [7]

(c) ‘The main reason why Congress rule (1937–1939) was so hated was because of the introduction of the Wardha Scheme.’ Do you agree? Explain your answer [14]

(a) Chaudhry Rehmat Ali was born in 1895. He studied in Govt. College Lahore, and Practiced Law in England. He also attended Round-Table Conference in 1929-1932. Since 1930s his point of view was sovereign homeland for Muslims of the ‘British-India’, which was quite advanced point at that time, even Jinnah were not ready for that. In 1933, Chaudhry Rehmat Ali wrote pamphlet ‘Now or Never’, which also is credited for containing the name ‘Pakistan’.

(b) An attempt by British Govt. to take the support of Indians in World War II was shown in form of Cripps Mission in 1942.British Govt. realized they need to protect minority interests. It can be seen that British were ready to make concessions as the mission proposed after world war new constitution would be created by constituent Assembly, for which elections would be held immediately after the War. After war “Indian Union” would be set up, from which there is option to opt out as Independent State. However, this was not quite enough for either Muslims League or Congress. Congress rejected Cripps Mission and demanded full Independence. While Muslim League reject because it contained no reference to ‘Establishment of Pakistan’. It is interesting to see that, however, it contained option to opt out of Indian Union. Gandhi called it ‘Post-Dated Cheque on failing bank’. So, it was quite failing.

(c) After the 1937 election, Congress rose as rulers in British-India. The rule of Congress [1937-39] was so hated that it was known as ‘Congress Tyranny’ among most Muslims. One of the reasons it was called tyranny was Wardha Scheme, which was education scheme, stated, no reference to religious studies in Schools. It also included spinning cotton by Hand and bow the picture of Gandhi, before everyday school starts by every student. Which feared Muslims that it is the attempt to change Muslim kids from religion to Hinduism. Which resulted as anger and demonstrations of Muslims.

However, it is not the only fact that contributes to such resentment of Muslims. Muslims were stopped and irritated during their religious practices by Hindus. Songs were played in loud voice during pray time, they were not allowed to eat cows/beef. And they were given harsh punishments if the slaughter cows.

Not only this, schemes such as Bande Matram was to be sing before everyday assembly start. This caused serious resentment to Muslims. Not only because it was Hindi, also because it was quite threat to Islamic Religion. The Muslims showed serious demonstration all over the country. However, it was not until 1939 when Congress resigned, Muslims celebrated it under the name of ‘Day of Deliverance’.

It can be seen that Wardha Scheme was huge resentment to Muslims, however it was not only factory that contributed to the ‘Congress Tyranny”

thanks in Advance
Asad

Reaction score
Guyz I will be glad if anyone can review and mark my answer, I will be Damn Happy to see how I stand!

It is Q3 from MJ 2012

1. Read the source below carefully to answer question (a)

Allama Iqbal was a politician who believed in the need for Muslims to struggle for the establishment of a separate country for themselves. He believed that Hindus and Muslims were two nations who should have separate states. Chaudri Rehmat Ali also rose to prominence at this time.

(a) Who was Chaudhry Rehmat Ali [4]

(b) Why the Cripps Mission of 1942 failed [7]

(c) ‘The main reason why Congress rule (1937–1939) was so hated was because of the introduction of the Wardha Scheme.’ Do you agree? Explain your answer [14]

(a) Chaudhry Rehmat Ali was born in 1895. He studied in Govt. College Lahore, and Practiced Law in England. He also attended Round-Table Conference in 1929-1932. Since 1930s his point of view was sovereign homeland for Muslims of the ‘British-India’, which was quite advanced point at that time, even Jinnah were not ready for that. In 1933, Chaudhry Rehmat Ali wrote pamphlet ‘Now or Never’, which also is credited for containing the name ‘Pakistan’.

(b) An attempt by British Govt. to take the support of Indians in World War II was shown in form of Cripps Mission in 1942.British Govt. realized they need to protect minority interests. It can be seen that British were ready to make concessions as the mission proposed after world war new constitution would be created by constituent Assembly, for which elections would be held immediately after the War. After war “Indian Union” would be set up, from which there is option to opt out as Independent State. However, this was not quite enough for either Muslims League or Congress. Congress rejected Cripps Mission and demanded full Independence. While Muslim League reject because it contained no reference to ‘Establishment of Pakistan’. It is interesting to see that, however, it contained option to opt out of Indian Union. Gandhi called it ‘Post-Dated Cheque on failing bank’. So, it was quite failing.

(c) After the 1937 election, Congress rose as rulers in British-India. The rule of Congress [1937-39] was so hated that it was known as ‘Congress Tyranny’ among most Muslims. One of the reasons it was called tyranny was Wardha Scheme, which was education scheme, stated, no reference to religious studies in Schools. It also included spinning cotton by Hand and bow the picture of Gandhi, before everyday school starts by every student. Which feared Muslims that it is the attempt to change Muslim kids from religion to Hinduism. Which resulted as anger and demonstrations of Muslims.

However, it is not the only fact that contributes to such resentment of Muslims. Muslims were stopped and irritated during their religious practices by Hindus. Songs were played in loud voice during pray time, they were not allowed to eat cows/beef. And they were given harsh punishments if the slaughter cows.

Not only this, schemes such as Bande Matram was to be sing before everyday assembly start. This caused serious resentment to Muslims. Not only because it was Hindi, also because it was quite threat to Islamic Religion. The Muslims showed serious demonstration all over the country. However, it was not until 1939 when Congress resigned, Muslims celebrated it under the name of ‘Day of Deliverance’.

It can be seen that Wardha Scheme was huge resentment to Muslims, however it was not only factory that contributed to the ‘Congress Tyranny”

thanks in Advance
Asad
Sadly you don't know the right way to answer the question.
You wrote too much details in first part. Yoy don't have enough time in real exam.
Your answer was of L2. Hardly at on place it touched L3 so rxaminer can give you max 5/7 if he is very generous
You explained the first reason but you failed to explain the rest of them. You only identifies reasons without explaining. LL4 was also achieved. So 9-14

Reaction score
Sadly you don't know the right way to answer the question.
You wrote too much details in first part. Yoy don't have enough time in real exam.
Your answer was of L2. Hardly at on place it touched L3 so rxaminer can give you max 5/7 if he is very generous
You explained the first reason but you failed to explain the rest of them. You only identifies reasons without explaining. LL4 was also achieved. So 9-14
Thanks, But Where between 9-14?