• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help in Islmiat and PakStudies.

Reaction score
Aoa everyone, i'll be giving my olveles exams of Urdu and PS this may starting from 3rd may and i don't even have two weeks left. My problem is when i start writing any islmiat question (10 marks) or History ( 7 14) as i try to write superfast, i always start writing in illegible writing mostly sometimes not completing words and i heard from someone else that he dropped from an A* to B just because of Persian-like small illegilble writing (almost like me). My learning is alhumdulillah perfect but my writing is NOT :( . ADVICE ME SOMETHING in these 12 days left..
Thankyou..

Reaction score
First off, how does he know he dropped to a B due to his writing? CIE doesn't tell you this sort of stuff. And secondly, when it comes to writing, show your material to a few people and ask them if they can read it. You have a problem when they can't make out the words or reasonably infer them from the spelling. If this is the case, the obvious advice would to be try writing slowly. Yes, I know you need to write fast in these exams, but you don't need to be going at Mach speeds. Try practicing this. Now, if you do have a serious problem and what your writing is totally illegible, then yes, you better believe it will affect your grade. It's also a human thing; if the examiner is having a hard time reading your answer, he might be stricter in his marking. Now, don't panic. Like I said, practice writing slowly and remind yourself of this whenever you being answering any question. Also, you need to vigilant with this sort of stuff. I know you're a kid and all, but noticing this 2 weeks before the exams is just dumb. Be smart.

Reaction score
Does the examiner uses the Marking Scheme completely for checking the Paper or he/she uses his/her knowledge as well.

Reaction score
Aoa everyone, i'll be giving my olveles exams of Urdu and PS this may starting from 3rd may and i don't even have two weeks left. My problem is when i start writing any islmiat question (10 marks) or History ( 7 14) as i try to write superfast, i always start writing in illegible writing mostly sometimes not completing words and i heard from someone else that he dropped from an A* to B just because of Persian-like small illegilble writing (almost like me). My learning is alhumdulillah perfect but my writing is NOT :( . ADVICE ME SOMETHING in these 12 days left..
Thankyou..
Well I was in a similar situation last year while giving pak std paper as my teacher told me that my writing is very cursive and that I might lose marks for it. I had to change my writing. I was too slow with my new writing style but trust me paper of Pak Std doesnt require top writing speed. I was able to finish it in within an hour.I cant say the same for ISL as I am giving that in this session.
And yes one of my friend also lost marks due to bad handwriting and infact he was better than me in history and he got B grade while I got A.