• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help For Pakstudies and Islamiat

Reaction score
hello everybody! im going to give my CIEs this may so i dont have much time and am freaking out.
first off im really confused in evaluation in both islamiat and history, if any one of you would be so kind enough to help me and explain evaluation in detail for islamiat i would really appreciate it!
Secondly, im really in search of some good notes for pakstudies and islamiat and it would help me SO much if anyone of you would share their notes with me
please help me out!! i will really appreciate
thanks for taking your time out to read and help!

Reaction score
in islamiat evaluation is required in part b's.
So like you must understand the topic inside out. provide reasons, if the question is like i.e. do you agree or not? provide reasons for your answer. Add 2-3 references. Evaluation in this question is basically connecting your reasons to the given question.
Like how are these reasons applicable for the question. Acoording to me this is the pattern. If i am wrong please correct me as i already said, have to appear for the may june 2017 session.