• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP! BIOLOGY A LEVEL EDEXCEL SCIENTIFIC ARTICLE

Reaction score
Can someone please help me, I have no any expected questions and I am so lost in the article :( Does anyone have any expected questions for the Drugs and sports Article. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Can someone please help me, I have no any expected questions and I am so lost in the article :( Does anyone have any expected questions for the Drugs and sports Article. Thanks in advance
Hi, Please check this thread.

HERE

Hope it helps. Good luck with exams. :D

Reaction score
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THE ARTICLE IS RELEASED??
You get the article released early so you can read through it and try to prepare for any of the exam questions you might get asked in the exam. You will get a fresh copy with the exam paper. Check the thread that was mentioned in the post above - there are some possible questions there and answers and some other useful notes. Try to think what topics you have studied link in with the different parts of the article - this will give you some idea of the types of questions they might ask.
Didn't your teacher mention all this to you?