• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Has Any 1 did 2015 igcse paper english or maths or phy

Reaction score
if not when is ur date for exams i m living in ksa my dates are on 5 may - 6 may - 7 may - 8 may - 11 may 12 may 13 may than 18 may and 20 may

plzz share ur dates maybe i could tell u something or u can tell me something :)

I M TAKING 5 subjects

english
maths
Physics
ICT
Chemestry

Reaction score
I finished IGCSE English Language p22 and physics p62 and International mathematics (Extended) p22 / 42

my bio p6 exam is tomorrow ):

Reaction score
What was the answer for the question that asked why is the oscillation done 20 times? I wrote "one oscillation is very fast so it can't be measured accurately"
For the thermometer reading to be as reliable as possible I wrote "avoid parallax error by keeping your eyesight perpendicular to the thermometer scale"
For the image, it was inverted and larger right?
And what about the answer for the graph question "suggest a reason why the points are not all on the line"?

Reaction score
What was the answer for the question that asked why is the oscillation done 20 times? I wrote "one oscillation is very fast so it can't be measured accurately"
For the thermometer reading to be as reliable as possible I wrote "avoid parallax error by keeping your eyesight perpendicular to the thermometer scale"
For the image, it was inverted and larger right?
And what about the answer for the graph question "suggest a reason why the points are not all on the line"?

I wrote: "To get the average period T."
"Avoid parallax error."
Yeah
I can't remember the graph question

Reaction score
Yap it was easy! What was the answer for the last 3 points question (the one that asked for the value of length when T is 2 seconds?