• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hard lamination on O level certificates

Reaction score
For Pakistanis!

I made a big mistake by hard laminating my O level certificate. :(
Dont curse me for this

I want to know what is the procedure when i will have to go to IBCC for my equivalency certificate?
Will they accept the hard laminated certificate?
Moreover, is it true that we are required to get certificate attested by British Council before submitting to IBCC for equivalency certificate?

Your help would be highly appreciated :)

Reaction score
No, their form clearly say that they don't accept laminated certificates. I think you have to get attested copies and then submit but I dont know clearly. You should call them.

Reaction score
For Pakistanis!

Dont curse me for this

I want to know what is the procedure when i will have to go to IBCC for my equivalency certificate?
Moreover, is it true that we are required to get certificate attested by British Council before submitting to IBCC for equivalency certificate?

contact CIE and see if they can issue another duplicate copy but it is highly unlikely

Reaction score
For Pakistanis!

Dont curse me for this

No, you don't have to go to British Council. You directly go to IBCC with your original certificates.

Reaction score
No, their form clearly say that they don't accept laminated certificates. I think you have to get attested copies and then submit but I dont know clearly. You should call them.
sure. i would ask them. i just wanted to know if someone has faced a similar situation.
No, you don't have to go to British Council. You directly go to IBCC with your original certificates.
ok thanks. :)
any idea about the lamination thing?