• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guranteed A*in Islamiat - Inshallah

Reaction score
4 months left for CIE, my first exam is of Islamiat. I'm really worrried. I really wanna ask some questions regarding this.
1) Is english impression important in answer?
2) Do we have to learn each and everything or just write it in our own words?
3) What if You only consult farkhanda noor and one more source?

Reaction score
4 months left for CIE, my first exam is of Islamiat. I'm really worrried. I really wanna ask some questions regarding this.
1) Is english impression important in answer?
2) Do we have to learn each and everything or just write it in our own words?
3) What if You only consult farkhanda noor and one more source?[/QUOTE
proper english is preffered

Reaction score
Can someone tell me the easiest way to learn and absorb all the events and information in Islamiyat? Like the students who have experienced olevel Islamiat paper !!!

Reaction score
Can someone tell me the easiest way to learn and absorb all the events and information in Islamiyat? Like the students who have experienced olevel Islamiat paper !!!
OH MY GOD, NOW THIS IS A REAL QUESTION.
dont get excited, I'm in the same situaationn.
Perheps, i feel the best way to absorb information is, reading one thing thrice not that it always help cause even after doing that I STAY BLANK.

Reaction score
OH MY GOD, NOW THIS IS A REAL QUESTION.
dont get excited, I'm in the same situaationn.
Perheps, i feel the best way to absorb information is, reading one thing thrice not that it always help cause even after doing that I STAY BLANK.
Hello. You both can check out the Islamiyat notes I made in my O level. They have everything on point and cover most of the topics off the checklist/syllabus. Yes reading and trying to memorize is the only way to get a good grade in Islamiat because you have to quote facts mostly.

https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...chemes-and-reference-books.43908/#post-969516

Reaction score
Textbook for Iftikhar ul Haq: https://www.scribd.com/doc/272510639/O-Level-ISLAMIYAT-for-Cambridge-Examinations

Dear all,

I hope this finds you well.
I'm teaching Islamiyat IGCSE for the first time and I wanna know from a student's viewpoint the help expected off a teacher. I haven't got a proper schedule with my kids, just an after school club, 1-2 hrs a week. I'm thinking best way to help them is by going through past papers and markschemes to get them to be familiar with the style of answers expected from them. That means they'll cover most of the material on their own. Is that a good idea?
Thank you.

Reaction score
In the syllabus where they tell you the grading system, they say that in part (a) of the questions, you get the highest marks by quoting an ayah from Qur'an. It doesn't say that when it comes to part (b) of the question. Is that true?
No sir, it is! I thought so too, but i was told that if you want a A or a B it isnt but if you want to strive for an A* then you have to.

Reaction score
Guys, I only have about 42 days left for my preparation and im really stressed. Is it necessary to learn all the personalities. I just learnt the 10 blessed companions, 2 imams, decendents, 4 scribes and 4 important personalities. Amd is one reference per question enough?

Reaction score
Guys, I only have about 42 days left for my preparation and im really stressed. Is it necessary to learn all the personalities. I just learnt the 10 blessed companions, 2 imams, decendents, 4 scribes and 4 important personalities. Amd is one reference per question enough?
Don't panic u should. Just start learning all the syllabus of Islamiyat and Pak studies. It 's good that u have learnt almost all the Islamic community. Don't waste your time.
As for references, it depends on the question e.g Articles of faith and pillars of Islam require many references. Battles of Caliphs do not require any. His and imp of Quran and had them require references, life and imp of Muhammad require, FIS requires one or two depending on the companion
Here see muzzzamil notes on which questions are references required
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nxjj3kwql61xn8s/Muzzamil+Mehmood++O+Levels+Islamiyat.rar

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thnx alot. I have done a lot of quotes regarding the quran and hadith but there are little to no quotes about many companions and wives in furkhunda noor. What should I do about them?

Reaction score
Thnx alot. I have done a lot of quotes regarding the quran and hadith but there are little to no quotes about many companions and wives in furkhunda noor. What should I do about them?
Prophet's quotes about them
Are avaiable in muzzamil notes

Reaction score
Thnx again. One last question, is one quote in a question about the battles of Rasulullah (S) i.e badr etc, and the companions enough? I don’t have a lot if time and the quotes about the hadith and quran are already a lot.

Reaction score
O
Thnx again. One last question, is one quote in a question about the battles of Rasulullah (S) i.e badr etc, and the companions enough? I don’t have a lot if time and the quotes about the hadith and quran are already a lot.
One or two quotes are enough