• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guranteed A*in Islamiat - Inshallah

Reaction score
i need to know that are hadith and quranic verses required for the questions on caliphs as there r non in the books also that what is the minimum number of references required for 10 marks. help needed please.

Reaction score
i need to know that are hadith and quranic verses required for the questions on caliphs as there r non in the books also that what is the minimum number of references required for 10 marks. help needed please.

Reaction score
I know u mentioned tips about answering the "actions" part of hadis(I'm kinda new to xtreme papers so I don't know how to quote your post) but I'm still finding it pretty hard to answer without using words like "US" or "WE"....any suggestions??

Reaction score
I know u mentioned tips about answering the "actions" part of hadis(I'm kinda new to xtreme papers so I don't know how to quote your post) but I'm still finding it pretty hard to answer without using words like "US" or "WE"....any suggestions??

its simple write Muslims instead of we

Reaction score
For all those who need help for islamiat i have a few tips which helped me get an A*

1. Read alot of material. Don't stick to Farkhanda Noor or any common book which everyone uses.
  2. The CIE examiners know that most of the people giving islamiat are muslims and know that we know basic stuff and general stuff. Try to search up things which are hardly known by the average student. For example you could mention the time of the revelation and date, you could mention that Warqah bin Naufil was blind and vulnerable and had left paganism for Christianity when a question on the first revaltion comes up.
  3. Use reference verses along with the surah and ayat number or Hadis Book in every part of a question. this gives a good impression to the examiner which shows that you know how to prove your knowledge with a AUTHORITATIVE Quote.
  4. Dont forget to mention the ayat and surah number or Hadis Book cause it gives u an edge.
  5. Practice past papers extensively and make sure you do every question. Atleast make sure you have all the points in the ms in ur answer. Additional points will give you an advantage.
  6. Practice your writing speed. The more elaboration, the better.
  7. Dont miss out on any topic, last year and in 2004-5 new questions/ topics never part of the syllabus came up
  8. If possible buy a book named when the moon split. This is a complete biography of the Prophet SAW. It is in detail and written beautifully.
  9. Believe in yourself. I was told that i would get a C. but i believed in myself and got an A*
  10. Recite duas like and pray to Allah for success
Best of Luck ^_____^
if you have any other questions you can ask :)

This is amazing! Even though I won't give my CIE till next year this is amazing ! And I hope to keep this in mind. Can you like tell me which Dias did you recite before and during the paper ? Please I'd be grateful to you !

Reaction score
Okay so i got a B in islamiat mock exam this year and i have to appear in the May/June 2013 exams which means i have only one month left. Getting a B has really gotten me disheartened and i don't have any idea where to start my preparation from.. I need help from all the A* students out there, please tell me what should i do to get an A*?

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a note on Prophet S.A.W 's behavious towards buisness partners and widows please ?

Reaction score
Can anybody tell the answer for this question That how the four rightly guided caliph took their office?

Reaction score
I really need some help can anyone please tell me if it is necessary that after we quote the Quranic reference is is necessary to write the surah number and ayat number!! Cuz that is pretty hard to memorize each and every number of surahs and ayats. e.g The Quran Says, '..........' (4:6),is it important to note the (4:6)?

Reaction score
I really need some help can anyone please tell me if it is necessary that after we quote the Quranic reference is is necessary to write the surah number and ayat number!! Cuz that is pretty hard to memorize each and every number of surahs and ayats. e.g The Quran Says, '..........' (4:6),is it important to note the (4:6)?
Nope it's NOT necessary......you won't get any extra mark for writing the aya numbers so don't waste your time memorising them.

Reaction score
For all those who need help for islamiat i have a few tips which helped me get an A*

1. Read alot of material. Don't stick to Farkhanda Noor or any common book which everyone uses.
  2. The CIE examiners know that most of the people giving islamiat are muslims and know that we know basic stuff and general stuff. Try to search up things which are hardly known by the average student. For example you could mention the time of the revelation and date, you could mention that Warqah bin Naufil was blind and vulnerable and had left paganism for Christianity when a question on the first revaltion comes up.
  3. Use reference verses along with the surah and ayat number or Hadis Book in every part of a question. this gives a good impression to the examiner which shows that you know how to prove your knowledge with a AUTHORITATIVE Quote.
  4. Dont forget to mention the ayat and surah number or Hadis Book cause it gives u an edge.
  5. Practice past papers extensively and make sure you do every question. Atleast make sure you have all the points in the ms in ur answer. Additional points will give you an advantage.
  6. Practice your writing speed. The more elaboration, the better.
  7. Dont miss out on any topic, last year and in 2004-5 new questions/ topics never part of the syllabus came up
  8. If possible buy a book named when the moon split. This is a complete biography of the Prophet SAW. It is in detail and written beautifully.
  9. Believe in yourself. I was told that i would get a C. but i believed in myself and got an A*
  10. Recite duas like and pray to Allah for success
Best of Luck ^_____^
if you have any other questions you can ask :)
I really need some help can you please tell me if it is necessary that after we quote the Quranic reference is is necessary to write the surah number and ayat number!! Cuz that is pretty hard to memorize each and every number of surahs and ayats. e.g The Quran Says, '..........' (4:6),is it important to note the (4:6)? Can't we just give the reference without giving the surah and ayat number cuz everyone knows it's beyond human imagination to memorize soo much numbers and since were humans we can easily forget them to.

Reaction score
I really need some help can you please tell me if it is necessary that after we quote the Quranic reference is is necessary to write the surah number and ayat number!! Cuz that is pretty hard to memorize each and every number of surahs and ayats. e.g The Quran Says, '..........' (4:6),is it important to note the (4:6)? Can't we just give the reference without giving the surah and ayat number cuz everyone knows it's beyond human imagination to memorize soo much numbers and since were humans we can easily forget them to.

well my teacher made us memorize all and i indeed did so and even wrote them in my cie this year but i was of the unfortunate few who had to reatake the exams so on that short notice i didnt bother memorizing them again and only wrote like 2-3 in the whole paper and still got an a* so i would advise that you atleast memorize afew like the most important or common ones just make sure that your paper contains some of them so the examiner knows that u know ur stuff. hope this helps. ask again if it doesnt :)

Reaction score
well my teacher made us memorize all and i indeed did so and even wrote them in my cie this year but i was of the unfortunate few who had to reatake the exams so on that short notice i didnt bother memorizing them again and only wrote like 2-3 in the whole paper and still got an a* so i would advise that you atleast memorize afew like the most important or common ones just make sure that your paper contains some of them so the examiner knows that u know ur stuff. hope this helps. ask again if it doesnt :)
Thanks but can you tell me after you wrote the Quranic reference what did you write after it e.g (....)? or you didn't write anything?

Reaction score
Like I said I wrote the reference numbers after each ayah in the first paper cuz ma sir said it was nesseccary for a* but then I didn't write the numbers of all in the second paper just a few common ones like from the first chapter and stuff. But I've heard that even people who did not write any single reference number still got a* so stating from experience its not really that important to learn the numbers at all.

Reaction score
Like I said I wrote the reference numbers after each ayah in the first paper cuz ma sir said it was nesseccary for a* but then I didn't write the numbers of all in the second paper just a few common ones like from the first chapter and stuff. But I've heard that even people who did not write any single reference number still got a* so stating from experience its not really that important to learn the numbers at all.
Thank you saved my life from learning soo much numbers!