• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guide and Tips-O Levels

Reaction score
I am ready to teach Chemistry, Biology, Math, Economics and Accounting IGCSE
also AS math and
complete Al Biology for a small payment online (using skype+whiteboard)
I have my statement of result to show u my grades
7 astars in IGCSE
2 A in AS
and the rest will appear in august
Pray for me!

Reaction score
hello, i was shocked after i saw my grades, they gave me just one A* in economics and a C in all others, (even in commerce,business and environmental management!), i am sure that it is totally incorrect and want them to be rechecked, but do you think that rechecking would improve my grades? i must tell you that i know what i did in the papers, i hardly made mistake worth 15 marks, do you think they would take the rechecking seriously?

Reaction score
hello, i was shocked after i saw my grades, they gave me just one A* in economics and a C in all others, (even in commerce,business and environmental management!), i am sure that it is totally incorrect and want them to be rechecked, but do you think that rechecking would improve my grades? i must tell you that i know what i did in the papers, i hardly made mistake worth 15 marks, do you think they would take the rechecking seriously?
yummii, if you are confident enough that your paper has been wrongly marked then you should definitely apply for a recheck in those subjects. Yes, your grade can improve if you are fortunate enough. Plus you get a refund if your grade is improved.

Reaction score

Reaction score
yummii, if you are confident enough that your paper has been wrongly marked then you should definitely apply for a recheck in those subjects. Yes, your grade can improve if you are fortunate enough. Plus you get a refund if your grade is improved.
one of my friend sys, tht they will not improve it in more than one subject, can it be true??

Reaction score
one of my friend sys, tht they will not improve it in more than one subject, can it be true??
No it's totally false. If you think you did well, apply for recheck in all the subjects in which you got a C.

Reaction score
okay, thank you, btw should i keep you 'fortunate enough' in mind?? :p i dont wanna waste too much money i have like 5 subjects to be rechecked.
No it's totally false. If you think you did well, apply for recheck in all the subjects in which you got a C.

Reaction score
okay, thank you, btw should i keep you 'fortunate enough' in mind?? :p i dont wanna waste too much money i have like 5 subjects to be rechecked.
Haha yes you would've to keep that in mind :p . It's your choice. If you think it's worth then sure. If you are doubtful about a subject then don't get it rechecked if you don't want to waste money. :)

Reaction score
im choosing bio,chem and physics and have add maths as optional
out of this list which is the best optional
sociology
human and social biology
combined sciences

Reaction score
hey, i wanted to know that if i take an exam with the same candidate no. and centre no. in june 17 session, that i previously took in june 16 session, will it still count as a retake or not? i want my grades to be altered on my same result certificate of 2016, but i cant retake in nov session, so will the grades from retakes in june 2017 be printed on the old june's result certificate or a new certificate made for june 2017?

Reaction score
I need help with the summary and comprehension part, and how do you get an A* in Urdu second language
Practice past papers for both, the more you practice the more you learn,do for around 10 years that will be more than enough. For summary, take care of the word limit. It does matters.

Reaction score
hey, i wanted to know that if i take an exam with the same candidate no. and centre no. in june 17 session, that i previously took in june 16 session, will it still count as a retake or not? i want my grades to be altered on my same result certificate of 2016, but i cant retake in nov session, so will the grades from retakes in june 2017 be printed on the old june's result certificate or a new certificate made for june 2017?

It doesn't matter when you sit in another paper, if it's a retake it'll be regarded as one

Reaction score
Hi! Can u please help me with this physics question from the chapter moments...
A plank of mass 5 kg and length 3 m is resting horizontally on two trestles,P and Q which are a distance of 2.50 m apart. When a student of mass 60 kg walks along the plank from one treat to another, the plank sags.
Calculate the downward force exerted on each trestle when the student is a distance of:
0.5 m from trestle P
1.25 m from trestle P
(g=10.0 N/kg)

Reaction score
Can O Level Students study in Pakistani Universities after completing their A Levels? If yes, then what is the scenario?

Reaction score
Right. I don't have any paricular type of programming in mind and i'm going for Bio instead of Computer studies in my o levels( which end today thank God).
I was just wondering whats the most uused or most popular or distinctive type of programming that can be learned in three months or so.
C++

Reaction score
Can O Level Students study in Pakistani Universities after completing their A Levels? If yes, then what is the scenario?
Definitely. Admission in Pakistani Engineering university is mostly based on the uni's entry test.

Reaction score
can anyone tell me the format of answering pak studies history 10, 14 and 7 mark questions?

Reaction score
can anyone tell me the format of answering pak studies history 10, 14 and 7 mark questions?