• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Grade breakups--- help

Reaction score
So i got my grade break ups for AS today and i could really use some help/advice

BIOLOGY:
p1 b
p2 a
p3 a
overall: a

CHEMISTRY:
p1 a
p2 b
p3 b
overall: b

PHYSICS:
p1 b
p2 b
p3 a
overall: b

I want to know what result I can expect in A2. Can the 2 bs turn into As? or even A stars? What should I aim for in p4 and p5? Can that a in bio turn into an A star? Any sot of help/advice will be appreciated.

Reaction score
Really depends on hard you work Ive seen A's in As being pulled down to a B in Al and ive even seen B's in as pulled up to *s. In your case it will be a bit hard for you to pull physics to a * as you got Bs in the 2 important components but you can always aim for A . Chem depends on your marks in p2 if u have a high b u can surely pull it to a *. Bio also depends on your marks but your chances are high getting A* in that sub. Good luck (y)

Reaction score
Really depends on hard you work Ive seen A's in As being pulled down to a B in Al and ive even seen B's in as pulled up to *s. In your case it will be a bit hard for you to pull physics to a * as you got Bs in the 2 important components but you can always aim for A . Chem depends on your marks in p2 if u have a high b u can surely pull it to a *. Bio also depends on your marks but your chances are high getting A* in that sub. Good luck (y)
thanks.. i'll try my best