• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Got Admission or Rejection or In Process @ LUMS LLB

Your Admission Status with First Preference LLB

• Selected

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rejected

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • In Process

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi,

I was looking forward to know if somebody had his/her first preference, LLB and if he received an acceptance or a rejection or all LLB candidates are still In Process?

I am making a poll, kindly reply it.

LUMS LLB is totally different from other programs and its candidates are processed in last. As far as I know, no one is selected yet, purely in LLB.

Moreover,

If someone got rejected, kindly mention it with grades.

If someone got accepted, kindly mention it with grades.

Regards.

Reaction score
i know 3 people who got in the law prgramme(their first prfrnce wasnt llb).they had really good grades.i dont think they process the llb candidates in the end.

Reaction score
Well i personally didn't apply for LLB, but my one friend applied it as her first preference and she received acceptance letter on 12th april.

Reaction score
i know 3 people who got in the law prgramme(their first prfrnce wasnt llb).they had really good grades.i dont think they process the llb candidates in the end.

Please share grades or percentage.

Well i personally didn't apply for LLB, but my one friend applied it as her first preference and she received acceptance letter on 12th april.

Please share grades or percentage.

Reaction score
4 As 3 Bs and a D in maths in olevels.1 b in as.giving full Alevel of the rest 2 subjects.what grades did u get?