• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Giving private examination

Reaction score
June timetable is out already ..check the dates .. then go accordingly ..simple!
yes that's possible, there is another guy here on xpc, he'll be taking exams through private and school too, and the same British council told you. As far as clashes are concerned, they are that can happen even if you are only private or through school, that way, it's managed by taking both exams with a little duration, like 15 minutes or half an hour.
Oh so by the clashes they mean the dates of the exams...... That is no problem... my exams are 4 May 5 May 11 May 12 May/.......... And then 1 June and 3 June(Socio exam private one)

Reaction score
Oh so by the clashes they mean the dates of the exams...... That is no problem... my exams are 4 May 5 May 11 May 12 May/.......... And then 1 June and 3 June(Socio exam private one)
btw isl and PSt are lengthy already ..why you're going for soc. as well ?

Reaction score
I haven't gone for the equivalency yet and I wish I may not have to do that (just ruins the grades doesn't it?). I haven't decided upon the field I'll be going in yet, but I know it's neither medical nor engineering. May be a graduation in Chemistry from a foreign uni, if that could be possible! or let's just see, what happens!
i jus need help
i was appeared in 4 subjects from school now i wan to apear privately in next 4 is it possible?

Reaction score
some one guide me plz?
actually i was appeared in 4 subjects from clg now i want to appear privately in next 4..
is it possible?/?

Reaction score
some one guide me plz?
actually i was appeared in 4 subjects from clg now i want to appear privately in next 4..
is it possible?/?
Yes it is possible...There is nothing the problem with that. You've to keep in touch with the British Council, keep checking their site to see when the deadline for registration is. It's expected to be in January, possibly immediately after the Oct/Nov results... Fill out the online form, print out, take to your nearest Standard Chartered Bank, and all that. You'll know about all the details on the form.