• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

giki entrance test

Reaction score
Paper went Okay I guess.
Fsc students would have an edge basically due to maths questions.
I am an A'level student and found maths questions very difficult, however did good in physics questions :)
Comprehension was quite easy :)
Antonym and synonyms were a bit tough

I attempted 43 in part A and out of these 30 of mine are 100% correct rest I made logical flukes :p
and 20 in part B as there was no -ive marking for part B

Admission in GIK is very tough as only 400 - 500 candidates would be short listed :)
Still hope for the best And good luck all :)

Reaction score
i attempted 50 and i guess 30 are correct...any chances for me as i have applied for CE???

A_K

Reaction score
i attempted 50 and i guess 30 are correct...any chances for me as i have applied for CE???
No one could really tell... I attempted about 45 from part A .. 30 should be correct .. I guess it is all about how lucky one could get with the guesses.

Reaction score
the officials in the test(the proffesors) dont know about total applicants my cousin is giving giki's test he asked the admin about the applicants they said they are about 13k

Reaction score
Ya that makes sense... Dont know why the giki guy at test told us it was 6500 :/
hehehe people in the centres dont know about these things giki admissions are controlled i guess by soprest , dont worry i heard they have incresed seats to about 500 due to introduction of new fields what is your past academic record they would also count it??

A_K

Reaction score
hehehe people in the centres dont know about these things giki admissions are controlled i guess by soprest , dont worry i heard they have incresed seats to about 500 due to introduction of new fields what is your past academic record they would also count it??
am a fsc stud.. Got 83% in the 1st part.. RA for the 2nd.. 88% in matric and yes they do include the past academic record in selection criteria.. Its 10% inter , 5% matric ant 85% entry test for fsc people.. Not sure abt the alevel.

A_K

Reaction score
I think all applicants received the prospectus along with admit card through the tcs coz it's pretty much the standard procedure i suppose...