• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Getting an a* in A-Levels

Reaction score
Hello ,
I just wanted to ask what's the possibility of getting an a* after getting an a in As level ? I don't know my component grades because my school didn't allow any students to look at it , I just looked for chemistry and it was a a a for 11 21 and 31 . is it really difficult to get an a* even after such grades ??

Reaction score
You do realize that A is the maximum grade one can get in components, and its also the highest grade at AS-Level? There are no A*'s at AS Level.

Reaction score
Yeah yeah , I was taking about A2. I meant is it easier to get an a* in A2 if you have such components , I've heard people going from b to an a* !!
My a2 chemistry paper 4 was like my experience in as chemistry paper 2 !!

Reaction score
You have advantage and like you should be expecting A* if you have all as in ur components but it also depends how your p4 and p5 went , for zone 2 chem p4 was terrible :cry:

Reaction score
Mine paper 4 was not too good not too bad , so in sha Allah hoping for the best , paper 5 chem was the best paper !!