• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Get My notes for Edexcel IAL Physics -Online TUtor

Reaction score
Am gonna discuss the Jan 2014 IAL physics Question paper for unit 1
If any body wants it,giv ur confirmation and fill ur names here with contact email

Reaction score
Am gonna discuss the Jan 2014 IAL physics Question paper for unit 1
If any body wants it,giv ur confirmation and fill ur names here with contact email

dude! you were supposed to put up the notes man! i thought you were an online tutor willing to help??? what happened? i am so dependant on this website and now you act like you've forgotten about the notes.. thats not cool man! exams are so close by... really need the notes! please!

Reaction score
talking to me??? sounds like people are accusing me of not uploading, but the fact is i myself got them frm here, went through browsing and checking them out, handpicked those which are necessary, so give me some time hand if you think i am being unfair then try them by yourself, coz if you need the fruit you have to get it my yourself...no offence but its just that people have other works to do

wait maybe you dont know how to read :) .. i clearly have quoted "words from "reachonlyme" and not "Mxmxxs90"which apparently is you! gosh dont be so full of yourself no one is talking to you :)

Reaction score
i need immediate help.. guys this is for edexel unit 3 physics may 2010.. check no.1 a..how is the answer C and not D????

Thanks!!

Reaction score
does anyone have the physics AS hodder book and physics A2 unit guide books for physics 4,5 and 6 from hodder?? i will appreciate any1 passing them to me

Reaction score
i am popular.. just F.Y.I and boy you seem so disturbed..u seem like a loner gosh! this has really affected your already disturbed brain!.. anyway.. maybe when u grow a pair of balls we'll talk (y)
So, how exactly are you popular? o_O

Reaction score
we can discuss :)
are you prepared?

yeah i just hope that 13/14 mark experiment is one i know properly.. do u have a list of experiments we are supposed to know?
i know that the main ones are
1) finding emf and internal resistance
2) finding spring constant
3) young's modulus

any others..

also can u please please explain to me the questions on rearrrraning an equation into Y=MX+C ...its a bit hard