• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Get My notes for Edexcel IAL Physics -Online TUtor

Reaction score
This thread is mainly for those who study IAL physics
The classes which I giv(teach) on A levels (Edexcel ) will be recorded and posted.
Just follow the link,which leads to the virtual class of mine and Get the utmost benefit of it..
Hav qns and bunch of suggestions,just welcome
!:):):)

If any specific topics needed,kindly give a request and I will try to post them to you(y)
------------------------------------------Online Tutor----------------------------------
Rameeza

Reaction score
This thread is mainly for those who study IAL physics
The classes which I giv(teach) on A levels (Edexcel ) will be recorded and posted.
Just follow the link,which leads to the virtual class of mine and Get the utmost benefit of it..
Hav qns and bunch of suggestions,just welcome
!:):):)

If any specific topics needed,kindly give a request and I will try to post them to you(y)
------------------------------------------Online Tutor----------------------------------
Rameeza
where is the link?

Reaction score
k

indly giv ur topic of doubts,will post here!:)
okay thank you ...so i need notes for unit 1 and unit 3 physics for the edexcel syllabus.. can you please help me out ..i'm sitting my IAL exams in May-June and i really need some worthy notes.. thanks

Reaction score
okay thank you ...so i need notes for unit 1 and unit 3 physics for the edexcel syllabus.. can you please help me out ..i'm sitting my IAL exams in May-June and i really need some worthy notes.. thanks
k..will try to poat as soon as possible