• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Generation's school O level

Reaction score
I am a parent of a student to be appeared in O Levels soon.

I need feedback from current or recently passed O levels students from Generations. As I have been getting mixed reviews from the parents I need some true feedback from the kids themselves.

Please tell me if O levels of Generations school is still good ? I have got feedback like there are no proper teachings in school and all students are dependent upon tutions.

Please all the Generian kids out there help this mommy with your honest feedback. You can message me and have confidence that I will not share your feedback with anyone.

Reaction score
I am a parent of a student to be appeared in O Levels soon.

I need feedback from current or recently passed O levels students from Generations. As I have been getting mixed reviews from the parents I need some true feedback from the kids themselves.

Please tell me if O levels of Generations school is still good ? I have got feedback like there are no proper teachings in school and all students are dependent upon tutions.

Please all the Generian kids out there help this mommy with your honest feedback. You can message me and have confidence that I will not share your feedback with anyone.
Generations school? Never heard of it :d